Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
klcman Offline OP
OP Offline
from the dark side.....

Sponsorship Needed for the San Pedro Animal Foundation The San pedro Animal Foundation is a charitable corporation which provides funding for patients of the San Pedro Animal Hospital when they have insufficent funds to pay for themselves. It is done on a case by case basis, and Dr. Laurie charges much less to the foundation than is her normal practice. However the cupboard is bare with the saving of a couple of dogs who both got run over and without Laurie's skill as a surgeon would have had to be euthanised.

Peter Lawrence has been asked to quit drinking alcohol for a month and will accept sponsorship. The due date is june 5 to midnight july 4. If he breaks down as many suspect that he might as it is highly unlikely that he has ever gone without a drink for more than 36 hours since leaving school. He will pay all the pledges-so for all those of you who do not care for him you can basically bet that there is no way in hell that he can give up alcohol for a month, and that will cost him a fortune which will go to a good cause.

To support this cause make your pledges to laurie@[#%!].com or call 226-3825

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
S
S
This is going to be fun!

I'll bet $100 right now!
It will be interesting (or maybe not) to meet the sober pedro

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
I imagine you can find Laurie's email address on the San Pedro Animal Foundation page.

Isn't June 5 Pedro's birthday?

He will miss the big June birthday bash at Caribbean Villas - but I hope he attends, that will give us a chance to try and lure him back into drink.

Get your cameras ready people. This could get to be quite interesting.

Why is that from the dark side? I think the animal clinic and SPAH is a fantastic operation and I am grateful that Dr. Laurie is available and offers these great services to assist our pets in time of need and when they need routine care.

Not sure which is the more worthy cause --- the animals or Peter's liver. But I'm in on this one! It is a positively brilliant promotion.

I tried to clarify the e-mail address for Dr. Laurie and typed it properly but it came up scrambled just like in KLC's post.
Pity that had to happen.

trying another way --
Laurie@[#%!].com

Last edited by Diane Campbell; 05/11/12 02:08 PM. Reason: trying to post Laurie's address
Nope - dang. Trying again with spaces between each letter .... if this works you'll have to type in the addy yourself without the spaces.

l a u r i e @ s a n p e d r o a n i m a l h o s p i t a l . c o m

klcman Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Amanda Syme
Why is that from the dark side? I think the animal clinic and SPAH is a fantastic operation and I am grateful that Dr. Laurie is available and offers these great services to assist our pets in time of need and when they need routine care.

only the "dark side" Amanda, as that is how he has often referred to his blog amd mesage board. Or, maybe it was others and not him laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
S
S
Ok... so what happens during the time frame of the bet if you to to Pedro's, Peter is standing there and you ring the bell???

Awesome wager for a great cause. Personally speaking, I do not know what we would have done the past 2 years w/ out Dr Laurie.

$100 to win on Belikin, please.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.