Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#43810 - 09/06/01 01:29 PM Someone has to do this!
govikes Offline
Well where's the update been? I just got back and had to find out for myself about the demise of the Offshore Express! This wonderful ol' boat went down in June and no one said anything??? The picture in my mind of it going out to sea as the sun is coming up as I sit in front of Ruby's with my breakfast and then coming back the next afternoon with lots of sunburned smiling people on the top as I sit at Coconuts with my Beliken is a "Ambergris memory." I had some great times on that boat and will miss it! As if that wasn't enough, I was at Palapa on Friday (a must stop on my 1st full day every trip) and found out that SWEET RUBY ISN'T WORKING THERE ANYMORE--oh no!!! Caught up with her later though--she is bartending at the Pier.
--And bbnx and turnbun--I was at Fido's on Thursday nite (sorry didn't get there until 8:40--Belize time ya know--)and didn't see ya'll. What happened? Or did I already have too many Belikens and not see you?

#43811 - 09/06/01 01:55 PM Re: Someone has to do this!
barefoot Offline
Well here's some news. On Moday this week our 55 foot cruiser was delivered from the States. We are in the process of outfitting her to do extended overnight trips to the outer atolls including Turneffe, Lighthouse and Glovers. We will also be doing Whale Shark trips next year when they come in. We are proud to announce that Horace(the captain for the Offshore Express) and his wife Sarah (from Caribe Island Dive Shop) have joined the Barefoot Diving Team. They will work with us to continue to provide top quality diving for our clients. We also have put into service the former "Blue Hole Express" which has been completely redone from stem to stern and renamed "Barefoot Express". We will have all our trips in operation when we return from vacation on October 1st. Watch our website for pictures and pricing on the new additions to our fleet.

Mike & Dawn O'Connor www.barefootwatersports.net

#43812 - 09/06/01 02:59 PM Re: Someone has to do this!
Marty Online   happy
Yeah, it went down when we were there in July, really late July. No one was hurt...

heard it broke when they tried to raise it...

#43813 - 09/07/01 05:08 AM Re: Someone has to do this!
Barefoot Skinny Offline
I guess THAT boat trip is off...
PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (Marty, 1 invisible), 45 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,635 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,718 Topics
461,260 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.