Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#439159 - 05/29/12 07:52 PM moving to ambergris caye
eyeluvbelize Offline
Hello new to forum i would like info on moving to ambergris caye.Im a business person looking to move to ambergris caye im kinda wealthy and would like to know where do the wealthiest people live on ambergris caye not trying to sound stuck up please dont take it like that people. I just want to live where say the barry bowens of ambergris caye live in the best and safest area please help.Hope i dont sound stuck up im not i had a checkerd past and rose above that and became very successfull....thanx for ur help

#439163 - 05/29/12 08:04 PM Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: eyeluvbelize]
Before all the local Real Estate "agents" get their hands on you spend some of that wealth on an English grammar course.

#439164 - 05/29/12 08:06 PM Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: ]
mawags Offline
LOL! I'm Speechless!

#439171 - 05/29/12 08:36 PM Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: ]
eyeluvbelize Offline
First of all dick head i was typing fast because being that im wealthy i dont have time to spell check and re-read as i have more pressing things to worry about besides grammar. I DIDNT GO TO HARVARD BUT I BET I CAN BUY UR ASS 1000 times over and besides the bank never tells me to spell check when i close on a multimillion dollar loan.BY THE WAY WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOUR BANK BEGGED YOU TO TAKE THEIR MONEY IN THIS ECONEMY DICK HEAD.......... i didnt spend alot of time on grammer in school but i damn sure know my math

#439173 - 05/29/12 08:50 PM Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: eyeluvbelize]
bywarren Offline
[quote=leaviny4good] i didnt spend alot of time on grammer in school but i damn sure know my math"

Then the math on "how to become a millionaire in Belize" will be helpful to you. laugh

#439175 - 05/29/12 08:58 PM Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: eyeluvbelize]
eyeluvbelize Offline
I dont wanna become a millionare in belize im already quite alright i just want something to do besides laying around, but beleive me with enough ambition and capital it could be done.

#439178 - 05/29/12 09:06 PM Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: eyeluvbelize]
bywarren Offline
Originally Posted By: leaviny4good
with enough ambition and capital it could be done.

You have a very good chance of becoming a millionaire in Belize, that is if you really do have enough capital.

#439179 - 05/29/12 09:11 PM Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: eyeluvbelize]
eyeluvbelize Offline
It seems like the people that responed are either just getting by on their their little savings and resent people with a little money or just didnt get what i was asking Its Just like someone asking where are the not so safe places to live so they dont move there whats wrong with asking where do the weathy people live should have been studying your math skills instead of your grammar skills my doctor asks me investment tips and he went to school for 12 years...You probably can spell better than the prime minister but your still an assshole trying to live in his country

#439180 - 05/29/12 09:21 PM Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: eyeluvbelize]
bywarren Offline
I hope that response was not meant for me, because I kind of resent wealthy people looking down on those of us trying to get by on social security. mad

#439182 - 05/29/12 09:26 PM Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: eyeluvbelize]
The only way to judge someone on BBSs is by what and how they write.

Frankly very few of us (absent realtors) give a rat's behind how much money you have but it's quite obviously very important to you.

The "joke" of making a million in Belize goes something like this:
"How can you leave Belize with a million dollars?"
"Come with two."

There are a few neighborhoods on Ambergris where you won't feel quite as welcome as others. You wouldn't want to live there anyway so it's a moot point. You'll spend your money on a nice place and it will, most likely, be in a nice area.

The only way to know what's right for you is to come visit and walk around.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 43 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,638 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,734 Topics
461,302 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.