Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#44000 09/12/01 11:35 PM
OP Offline
Please put it back... Thanks, Rick

S
S
Didn't you think that pulling this post would just start another arguement? This is not the time for it. C'mon..Give us a break...

Susan

Perhaps Melissa or her family deleted it, that capability is there for them to do it. She learned a great deal from all of you. It is, maybe her choice now.

D
D
Are you kidding me Rick? this is the goodieness and light message board.Only endless posts about folks asking which hotel Ramons vs Sunbreeze are allowed.. Subjects that require thought or are politically incorrect are not allowed..

harsh Deano. Sounds like this board is just awful!

didn't see the post. been watching something else.

Not like you Deano to be so quick to assume. In the past you've always been responsible and lots of help with over ten years of experience visiting Belize.

I was happy to leave the entire thread up, but as NYgal said, it may be that Melissa or her family deleted it. I don't know, do you for sure?

I hope Melissa continues to post. I want her to know that as far as I am concerned, she is very welcome on this board. Melissa, if you want to contact me with questions, send me an e at:

sandcrab@bigfoot.com

Jim

**Jim
deano....I like Ramon's better!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
personally, I prefer BC's!!!

D
D
My (so called) sense of humour fails me again!...trying to jab Rick a bit in the backside, swing and a miss..the foul ball hits the by standers..next!!!Oh yes hotels...Hideaway for me (sleezies should be a chain)I can drink anywhere...any bar will do in a pinch..haha

OP Offline
if you jab him...do it on the RIGHT side...he wear's a patch over the left one...car accident....this way he will know you're coming!!! LOL C

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 292 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.