Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
kelliem Offline OP
OP Offline
K
My husband and I are planning a trip to San Pedro for this coming winter, and are looking to stay in a budget beachfront place. Any advise from you guys that have stayed at these places would be super appreciated!!

I've only stayed at Ruby's, but liked it. Staying there again on my next visit...which is only abt 6 weeks from now :-) ). It is very, very, very basic. Ruby's Cafe, which is right downstairs opens early...5 am. Can be noisy if staying on the street side, ocean side isn't as bad. Sunrises are amazing from the upper deck. That's one of the reasons I like to stay there.

A hug is the shortest distance between friends. ~ Author Unknown
O
ODE Offline
O
We've always stayed at the Conch Shell and love it. It's been refurbished and updated. The second floor has a nice balcony with hammocks and stairs right to the beach. The first floor has nice porch area right out your door to sit and enjoy the views. Both are great for watching the action. Eleanor can help with any and all questions. Great food within walking distance with Estell's opening at six. But you can make coffee in your room if you get up earlier than that at the kitchenette. Good luck and enjoy paradise!

I have not stayed at any . I have seen them As I have had fishing buddys stay at all three .Tito's ,and Conch shell where refurbished ,and Rubys a little out dated and Rubys can be noisy,They are buget beach hotels,rustic,very basic.but great locations...I think tito;s with the veranda is nice myself again JMHO.Again just looked at never stayed there!
Good prices,and buget hotels that is you as you stated you wanted . Then you will enjoy.!! And all on right on the beach .
ENJOY YOUR TIME AND LIVE THE DREAM

Last edited by captjeff; 06/13/12 07:43 AM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
Conch Shell, hands down.

Change your Latitude
We stayed at the Conch Shell the first time we came down and loved it. The sea breeze keeps the room cool,too. It's pretty basic but had everything we needed. I would definitely stay there again.

Laura G.
Yup, my vote is for Conch Shell.

yaps, I recommend Conch Shell..

Maresha

There you go looks like conch shell the winner.on the local votes ,And they live full time or own here.
GOOD LUCK ENJOY.

Last edited by captjeff; 06/14/12 08:52 AM.

Living The Dream Every Day!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.