Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#440242 06/10/12 11:13 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Last Sunday night our 21' center console Bradley boat was stolen. It has a yellow hull and a yellow bimini top. The name Casa Rana is painted on each side along with a frog.
We are willing to offer a substantial reward to anyone who enables us to get our boat back.
Please contact Diana at 625-0836

I'm so sorry to hear this! I hope you are able to recover your boat.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

Sorry to hear about your loss, I too had a boat stolen but was lucky enough to get it back from MEXICO its a terrible feeling on loss especially if you use it to feed your familly.

While I cannot help in finding your boat I have just posted an article on what people can do to protect their boats and motors and at least make it difficult for these thieves to get away with it.

You can read the article here

http://www.ambergriscayecrimefighters.com/protecting-your-property/protecting-your-boat/

With just a couple of hours you can secure your boat and motor and eliminate this potential devastating loss.

Gaz Cooper

Cool article Gaz. Thanks!

S
S
Cool website!!! That "Name & Shame" page has the potential to be a pretty long one!!!

Agreed Jeff but at least now we can have a page with information of known criminals which can be a benefit to employers and residents in identifying those who are committing crimes against the community.

Gaz

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.