Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#441071 06/20/12 02:03 PM
L
lawdy Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Am interested in buying land on Caye Caulker. Please refer a reliable agent and any info.

My husband and I purchased a condo from Kyle at Coldwell Bankers this year and found him to be not only a great wealth of knowledge but an outstanding and honest Gentlemen. His knowledge in the field of real estate in Belize and the US surpassed our expatiation. He went the extra mile when it came to people who were making a decision of a life time outside of their comfort zone. Our transaction had little to no problems and I would trust doing business with him again.

Sorry I didnt respond as I thought you needed an agent that specializes in property on Caye Caulker.

C
C
I just P.M.d you...

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
K
K
I can see where SnowWhite5080 is coming from. It's always nice to have an agent who can easily relate to two different areas...ie: back home. It just makes it easier.

R
ron Offline
R
Its also good if they have a handle on what property is going for in a particular area. The real estate agents in San Pedro rarely do business with property in Caye Caulker and visa versa. Since the agents that sold me my property on CC are not there any more can't recommend them, but there are several real estate agents on CC that have been there for several years, which usually indicates their reliability. CC is a much smaller place then San Pedro.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day