Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#44213 - 09/23/01 08:28 PM Loie & RobertE in AC Nov 18-24
Loie Offline
Well, we're not having a difficult time at all convincing each other that it's time to go back to La Isla Bonita once again. We thought we'd be fine for at least another six months after our trip in July. Uh...it's never enough!

So, we'll be staying at the Blue Tang Inn & doing some diving with Billy's crew at Hustler. (Insert childish laughter here.)

Anyone got plans for Thanksgiving? We can probably plan a board Turkey Day dinner somewhere assuming its okay to have stewed chicken instead. Drop us a line & let us know if you want to meet for Turkey Day or just a drink. You'll be able to find us most evenings at BC's (that's a given!).

We're psyched to go again. The only hitch we're working on now is how to change from snow clothes to beach clothes on the flight. <grin>

Loie & RobertE

#44214 - 09/23/01 08:40 PM Re: Loie & RobertE in AC Nov 18-24
Loie Offline
Forgot to ask...

Charlene: You need anything? Email me at loienelle@hotmail.com. P.S. Pirate wants me to sneak him into my luggage so he can see you & Mr. B again.

Skinny: We must see you! We want to take you up on your offer! Love, Nipples & RobertE aka: Mr. Marley.

[This message has been edited by Loie (edited 09-23-2001).]

#44215 - 09/24/01 07:46 PM Re: Loie & RobertE in AC Nov 18-24
CAPTAIN bigzeke Offline
Mr & Mrs Zeke will be at BC's on Turkey Day drinking Wild Turkey!

#44216 - 09/24/01 08:13 PM Re: Loie & RobertE in AC Nov 18-24
B_b_f_b Offline
Wait for me, I'm coming too. I'll be at BC's on Thanksgiving joining the Zekes if they don't mind. Would love to meet up with you both also. I'll be the one feeding the dogs on the beach.

[This message has been edited by Becky_bound_for_Belize (edited 09-24-2001).]

#44217 - 09/25/01 01:09 AM Re: Loie & RobertE in AC Nov 18-24
Loie Offline
We have diving in the morning, but will be at BC's after lunch. I should probably call Ernie to make sure he has enough Belikin in the cooler. We'll see everyone at BC'S !!!

#44218 - 09/25/01 03:12 AM Re: Loie & RobertE in AC Nov 18-24
Anonymous
I want to go too! I just talked to Tricia (from Southwind) and I miss AC so much. It looks like it'll be January before I can go, BooHoo! Guess I'll spend Thanksgiving cold and eating the same ole turkey, dressing, etc...
At least you can all stop in and see our big surprize... grand opening is set for October 7th!!!

#44219 - 09/28/01 08:26 PM Re: Loie & RobertE in AC Nov 18-24
mina Offline
No better feeling than changing from the jeans and sweater last December into shorts, a tee shirt and sandals, the very minute we arrived in the bathroom at the airport. Man, I can't wait to go back!

#44220 - 09/28/01 09:36 PM Re: Loie & RobertE in AC Nov 18-24
Over_40_Pirate Offline
Charlene has asked that you stash a Pirate in your luggage, and bring him down!!

#44221 - 10/01/01 04:58 AM Re: Loie & RobertE in AC Nov 18-24
Loie Offline
I think that would exceed our luggage weight allowance.

HOWEVER, if you shave you can sit on Robert's lap. We're pretty sure we can convince the attendant's that you're a child under the age of 2! HA!

I think we'll try to talk Hope into letting us take a T-shirt to Bruce & Charlene.

Loie

#44222 - 10/01/01 12:33 PM Re: Loie & RobertE in AC Nov 18-24
MandM Offline
Loie,

Count us in !! We'll be there over Thanksgiving too,,,, can't wait!! Stewed chicken will work just fine for us... See you all at BCs' !!!

Cheers!
M M

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (Marty), 53 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,675 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,058 Topics
462,301 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.