Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
B
B
I wish to clarify a bit of misinformation that is attributed to a SAGA board member.....mango813 has posted that the free spay/neuter offer to the town of San Pedro would directly or indirectly cost SAGA $250 per surgery. I do not know where this number came from or who may have suggested such a number but it is not an official estimate by SAGA and I do not believe it to be anywhere near correct.

D
D
Thanks for your concern Seashell, but the strokes are mine to waste. And how do you know how much time I spend there? I might just be one of your part time neighbors. = }

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
Heck, all that said, you might be my landlord.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

D
D
Seriously though, all buttheadedness aside; what can we do for you from here? I have friends that are interested and would like to make donations of equipment or money. Where to and what is needed. I know SAGA has a wish list but this particular issue may call for things not on that list.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
Originally Posted by bmilstead
I wish to clarify a bit of misinformation that is attributed to a SAGA board member.....mango813 has posted that the free spay/neuter offer to the town of San Pedro would directly or indirectly cost SAGA $250 per surgery. I do not know where this number came from or who may have suggested such a number but it is not an official estimate by SAGA and I do not believe it to be anywhere near correct.

thanks for clearing that up - I thought that was odd. But thought maybe I had missed something.

Originally Posted by DogLady
Seriously though, all buttheadedness aside; what can we do for you from here? I have friends that are interested and would like to make donations of equipment or money. Where to and what is needed. I know SAGA has a wish list but this particular issue may call for things not on that list.

I'm pretty sure monetary donations to Saga are always appropriate. grin

Former Belize expat traveling the USA & Mexico
http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com
M
M
My apologies for spreading misinformation. That is absolutely not my intent but I did hear that from a board member. Perhaps (and it's very possible) I misunderstood or misheard. In any case I do apologize. But please clarify then if the $$ isn't an issue then what is with accepting the offer from the SPAH?

B
B
In regard to SAGA and SPAH working together on issues facing our community and the well being of our companion animals.....after discussions today between the two organizations.....I believe broad agreement has been reached and we will be able to work together in many areas.

Yes, Dog Lady, thank you in advance for saving us from ourselves and our small 3rd world thinking...

D
D
Originally Posted by Nobody You Know
Yes, Dog Lady, thank you in advance for saving us from ourselves and our small 3rd world thinking...

All this "talk" on this MB....This is not representative of the Belize I know and love.

Way to much negativity on all sides.

Especially " Nobody You Know "....agenda?

DC

Last edited by Decompression; 07/13/12 09:33 PM.
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.