Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#442565 07/15/12 06:35 PM
OP Offline
Where oh where has the Discovery Channel gone? A couple of other channels are missing as well. When I check the CCV site, the same channels appear.

Change your Latitude
Originally Posted by shuffles
Where oh where has the Discovery Channel gone? A couple of other channels are missing as well. When I check the CCV site, the same channels appear.

I heard that DirecTV is in a dispute with one of its providers, and thus there are a few channels that are currently blacked out. I've heard Spike, and a few others I can't recall. Interesting, Discovery Fit & Health, which I watch from time to time, is not affected.

Former Belize expat traveling the USA & Mexico
http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com
OP Offline
Most of them are still the same, but some we don't get now.

Change your Latitude
I just went to Coral Cable webgpage and found a complete listing for the channels. I tried to copy/save it but couldn't.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
B
B
I really want Comedy Central back!

last week VIacom and DirectTV got in a fight smile. Viacom wants more money, so they pulled MTV, VH1, Disc, and a few others. If i could choose from the channels showing on 74, i'd SOOO BEGGGG for Bravo or Style network. We have enough "boys" shows...what with all the sports, fueltv, and spike etc.

B
B
Yes, please give me my comedy central back and not that DirectTV executive lecturing 24/7.

Originally Posted by LaraTravelBelize
last week VIacom and DirectTV got in a fight smile. Viacom wants more money, so they pulled MTV, VH1, Disc, and a few others. If i could choose from the channels showing on 74, i'd SOOO BEGGGG for Bravo or Style network. We have enough "boys" shows...what with all the sports, fueltv, and spike etc.

I hear ya! The only channel I have really missed down here is Bravo.

Former Belize expat traveling the USA & Mexico
http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com
M
M
Commencing hunger strike until Comedy Central is back.

H
H
Houston Bob has DirecTV and says: major dispute between DirecTV and owners of a bunch of channels. DirecTV has blocked many out. Major public outcry in Houston as Children Hospitals now have no cartoons. Cruelty to children. This happened before when we had ATT U-Verse. They will come to an agreement because they both need each other.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 334 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.