Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Loie Offline OP
OP Offline
Okay, Charlene...we know you're out there 'cause you told us you lurked on the board. [Linked Image]

Just a heads up that there's a large group of us converging at your place on Nov. 22nd to celebrate Thanksgiving island-style.

Don't you think that vodka & cranberry juice is a good substitute?

Can't wait to see everyone! Speaking from Pirate's experience, we should all wear a name tag or sumthin???

Loie

- - -
"Everywhere I turn all the beauty just keeps shaking me." Amy Ray, World Falls
Hey Loie, name tags would work. I like the vodka and cranberry juice idea. Can't wait to meet everybody at BC's.

You wont need any nametag to find Zeke ....I am a dead ringer for Mel Gibson.

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Loie Offline OP
OP Offline
Zeke - I've been mistaken for Brad Pitt on numerous occasions and the wife for Brittany Spears so you should have no problem recognizing us either. We usually park our butts on the stools at the front of the bar, that way it is easy to get Ernie and Mauricio's attention so we are never without libation. We'll just look for the Wild Turkey drinkers to spot ya.

Robert and Laura

- - -
"Everywhere I turn all the beauty just keeps shaking me." Amy Ray, World Falls
Loie....This is a f--king miracle! Your wife must be my wife's identical twin sister. They were broken up after a nasty separation and she has been searching for her ever since. This is so exciting.

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Zeke,
I'm going to have to count on you to straighten this out on Thanksgiving. First,
that damn cranberry juice is the wrong color, AND they left out the gin.

If Thanksgiving is to be celebrated with too much food, and the extraordinary abuse of adult beverages (as usual) the proper high octane is essential.

CC

L
L
Wish I could be there, you guys sound FUN! Wild Turkey sounds brutal. . .reminds me of my 21st bday when I had a shot called a snowshoe (Wild Turkey and Peppermint Schnapps) - about as smooth as the Blue Hole drink. Have a great time pilgrims!

K
K
(giggling)...we'll you can count my spouse and I in, too! We'll be celebrating our anniversary much in the same way we celebrated our marriage a few years back--drinkin' and dancin' with some new friends on a remote island. (Later you can find us "layin' in the gutter, but gazin' at the stars!"

You'll know us, 'cuz Robert looks like (uhm...) Tom Selleck (yeah, that's the ticket!)...and well *I*...heck, I'll be simply unmistakable 'cuz the heavens will open up and the angels will sing the minute I grab a bar stool.

Think you can whip up a "Hot Girl Scout"? (Cocoa and Peppermint Schnapps)...it's a holiday must from me--well, maybe after I tire of boilermakers! ;-)

Kim....What a way to lose your virginity, That was a great FIRST post! Where you been hiding? Mr and Mrs Zeke will be partying at BC's and would love to have a few cocktails with you and your hubby. Only about a month away...Hot Shit, I can hardly wait.

KimBehindDoorNbr3....I'll buy you that "hot girl scout" cocktail if you promise to lend my wife your girl scout uniform when we meet. Man I am some perverted old man!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 101 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.