Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
OP Offline
B
I have no way of knowing if this was a big contributor to the problem.....however....it only takes about 18 months to have a new generation

C
C
Every time I see the title to this thread I see "Human eradication begins"

Originally Posted by catdance62
Every time I see the title to this thread I see "Human eradication begins"
Me too...

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
L
L
"Eradicate" = destroy, annhilate, tear apart. I really wish they would use a better verb, such as "euthanize".

Okay then, 'human euthanizing to begin'....

Last edited by Judyann H.; 08/04/12 07:34 AM.

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
I know a couples of humans I'd like to see eradicated! Just in case it starts to go that way, I mean!

At what age is it determined I am old enough to know better?
Originally Posted by sunandsand
I know a couples of humans I'd like to see eradicated! Just in case it starts to go that way, I mean!

Hmmmmm let me guess grin

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
SAGA conducted the first "roundup" in San Pedro last night. After the recent poisoning done here by the local officials and in an effort to pevent further poisoning...we have an agreed upon number of 20 dogs to be captured each week and after last nights efforts the number for last week is 24. Now we must evaluate and process these unfortunate companion animals and see how many we can save from being euthanised. SAGA needs your help. If you live on the island or enjoy visiting here...please visit our website and make a donation.

SAGA

B
OP Offline
B
SAGA picked up 17 dogs from the streets last night. SPAH contributed another 3 and SAGA had previously collected 5 during the week. Thats 25 more dogs to feed and house and process. Its also 25 less to litter and defecate and annoy locals and tourists on the streets of San Pedro. I recently authorized spending $3800BZ to repair Fort Dog and make it safe for the dogs and the employees who must handle them. We are aggressively promoting spay/neuter....so as to prevent the future generation from roaming. All this is being conducted on a continuing basis and.....folks....we need your support....as in $$$$. These actions benefit us all....and as of right now...very few residents are contributing. If we cant financially go forward with this and we fail to do what we promised town council....welcome back to poisoning.

There were two very raggedly looking long-haired dogs running around the bridge area this morning. Did not look healthy at all.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 328 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.