Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I knew about it ,but never went up there I always said to far and the juice is not worth the squeeze but this looks like must see place just looks wonderful and so peaceful.
Can you just go up there and hang out for the day and eat and drink there ??? I would love to check it out and then maybe book A Room for a few friends who visit the island from time to time ..

Last edited by captjeff; 07/30/12 09:45 AM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
L
L
When I did the Bacalar Chico trip, they stopped at Tranquility and did a beach BBQ. We hung out for a couple of hours on the beach, dove in the ocean from the deck. It is a beautiful place and one of the best tours I have been on in Belize.

There is a nice over the water bar and restaurant - if you eat and drink, you can swim from the deck.

next time down will go and check it out .
Thanks

Living The Dream Every Day!
The guys at TB have always been so nice to us. Our favorite trip is to go up there by golf cart and have lunch. The water is gorgeous, the beach is nice and the hamburgers are tasty. They have always helped Alec and Morgan catch fish every trip. We love it there:)

We went for lunch last year in a friend's boat and loved it. So incredibly charming and quaint. The colors were amazing, and the food was great too (yummy fish tacos!) Did not stay there or see the rooms so appreciated your blog. Hope to do an overnight there one of these days too!

Emily

Former Belize expat traveling the USA & Mexico
http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.