Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#443751 08/02/12 06:24 AM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Ladies and gentemen, friends and community members.

I hardly ever ask for help but when i do i always do so to help someone in real need.
I young 21 year old, who is on honor roll needs to continue education. The person cannot pay to attend the second year of 6th form because the mother is battling with stage three cancer. The person comes from a single mother home and has 3 other siblings.

I know that we have generous people who are in the position to help. I personally believe that as a society, should not allow the family's problem to stop this young intelligent person, not to have an education. It is my hope that you can open your heart and help in any way possible.

I have a copy of the person report card, and the fees the person needs to pay at the institution. If you need further information and want to help, please call me at (501)634-1171 or (501)662-0143. If you need to get in contact directly with the person i can give you the number.

Thanks
Jorge Aldana

Just a question from a curious on-looker that has, from time to time, donated to certain funds that made sense to me.

Is there a scholarship fund that is in place for such people? I agree, education is important and feel that a scholarship fund may be just the thing that is needed for this person as well as others. If there is not a scholarship fund in place, perhaps this could be the catalyst to start one.

It's great to be .....

Were you able to raise enough?

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 290 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.