Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#44533 - 10/07/01 09:46 PM Is Iris going to spoil our trip to AC tomorrow???
Barefoot girl Offline
Hi folks,
just searching the board for travel advise for tomorrow, Monday the 8th of Oct. Looks like Iris could come close to Belize... What do you locals from AC have to say? We feel for you as the threat of a hurricaine will affect you all, especially at a time like this when our world is in turmoil. A big hug to all of you (((( HUG )))). Still hope to meet some of you when (if) we land on Tuesday.
Thanks for the great responds to my poll, what the most fun thing to do in AC is. I now believe, it will be just BEING there, feeling safe and sound, one arm around my honey, the other one reaching for an island drink.... See you soon I hope.

#44534 - 10/07/01 10:48 PM Re: Is Iris going to spoil our trip to AC tomorrow???
Marty Offline
tomorrow we will learn a lot. it doesn't look great at this time. its time to batten down the hatches and 24 hours from now it will be landfall. supposedly. flights leaving tomorrow will be affected to some degree at least.

#44535 - 10/08/01 01:34 AM Re: Is Iris going to spoil our trip to AC tomorrow???
JmHanna Offline
Hey Barefoot Girl
I doubt if you will be able to get to Belize tommorrow. Definetly not to the island. Evacuation starts at 5:00 A.M.
Common down on Friday.. The drinks are on me.
Jim

#44536 - 10/08/01 02:04 AM Re: Is Iris going to spoil our trip to AC tomorrow???
Marty Offline
you leaving Jim?

#44537 - 10/08/01 02:32 AM Re: Is Iris going to spoil our trip to AC tomorrow???
JmHanna Offline
Marty
nope
I will be here till the power goes out then start the gerenator and wait for the phone lines to go-underground lines--yeh right
As soon as the the bar sitauted i will be here on line on the Iris board till i am gone--God bless America too.
Jim

#44538 - 10/08/01 02:34 AM Re: Is Iris going to spoil our trip to AC tomorrow???
JmHanna Offline
Marty
nope
I will be here till the power goes out then start the gerenator and wait for the phone lines to go-underground lines--yeh right
As soon as the the bar is locked down i will be here online on the Iris board till i am gone--God bless America too.
Jim

#44539 - 10/08/01 02:38 AM Re: Is Iris going to spoil our trip to AC tomorrow???
Marty Offline
Jim:
email me at marty@casado.net lets keep in touch during this as long as we can. usually i chat a lot during the storms with julian but he's not on the island or surely he would be answering his email.

#44540 - 10/08/01 02:40 AM Re: Is Iris going to spoil our trip to AC tomorrow???
JmHanna Offline
k

#44541 - 10/08/01 03:12 AM Re: Is Iris going to spoil our trip to AC tomorrow???
diveron Offline
Jim,

Very sorry about the hurricane. My wife and I and three other friends have just decided to postpone a few days. We were supposed to arrive at International tommorow afternoon. Keep in touch on the board as long as you can and let us know what we can do to help. We are praying for all of you.

Ron

#44542 - 10/08/01 04:35 AM Re: Is Iris going to spoil our trip to AC tomorrow???
Barefoot Skinny Offline
If you're delaying, you better watch Jerry too.

Your's not in the Caye of "A"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,021 Topics
462,212 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.