Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#445446 08/29/12 12:13 PM
OP Offline
Hi all, i've been on this board for well over 6 years now, and i have never EVER called out a business on here. However, i find myself in a position wherein i feel obligated to warn folks.

Donald Ramirez, who owns "Belize Action Boys", is an unscrupulous, unprofessional Tour Operator. If you check out their trip advisor page, it also reflects this.

They lied to two different clients, caused several problems for both.

I have emailed, texted, and phoned them several times a week for the last 2 months. I did receive a remorseful, embarrassed letter from Donald's sister expressing her regret that her brother behaved as he did...however, nothing from him regarding the incidents, nor the over $800 bzd he owes me.

BUYER AND TOURIST BEWARE!

perhaps i should have taken more heed to the name "belize action boys"...when really want we need in business is "Belize Action MEN!"

Make a formal complaint to the BTB I believe unprofessional conduct is against its agreement to issue a license although unless he has other complaints probably just a warning but at lease its on record.

Gaz Cooper

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 356 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.