Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
What sad news. I did not know Jeff other than from this forum, but he'd said some nice things about our blog and seemed to be a great guy. I guess I keep expecting him to show up on this thread and say

JUST KIDDING GUYS!

RIP Capt. Jeff and my sympathies to your family -- you'll definitely be missed around here.

Emily

Former Belize expat traveling the USA & Mexico
http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com
L
L
Condolences to Jeff's family.

I did meet him several times during my travels. A couple of years ago, I stayed for a week in his condo at Royal Palms. He even called me from the States to make sure I was enjoying the place (The Love Shack). Another trip down, he took me and a friend out to dinner at Rojo, my favorite restaurant, complete with a birthday cake celebration.

RIP CJ.......you will be missed by many!

B
B
[Linked Image]
Guess I won't need this picture anymore. It was a subtle hint I would send the Cap'n every once in a while. Peace Capn Jeff =-(

Very nice article...thanks for posting. So happy to hear that the Capt had a rousing sendoff...as he would have wanted and deserved.

I'm still in shock and in a state of disbelief. Bad a Bing Capt Jeff.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

Oh captain, my captain......... I stand on my desk and salute you my friend. You inspired me to live my dream. I am so sorry to hear of your passing, but I know that you will continue to live your dream in heaven. I thank you for your kindness and your love of San Pedro that was known by all. RIP and "tight lines" to you.
I still remember the time that Taco girl, Taco boy and I went fishing with Capt. Jeff. Had such a fun day.

Take the road less traveled
It's been a few weeks since Jeff's passing, and I am thinking of the few times I had the pleasure of his company.

The last time I saw him was walking along the beach and I came upon him as he was "working" with his catch. The pelicans were scarfing up the "left overs". It had been several years since I saw him, but without a beat, he said, "Gela my dear, how are you?". The fact that he remembered my name was impressive enough.

It's strolling along the streets and beach of AC, running into people you've met over the years, and you just pick up where you left off. The familiarity of this place is what keeps it deep in my heart. How about all of you?

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
S
S
I met the Cappy years ago and we were friends. His conduct on this board was awesome, always saying the right things. This is a man we could all learn something from, he touched many hearts.

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
T
T
What a shocker, R.I. P., We will miss you CAPPY !

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.