Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Malcolm Hitchcock and I put the idea together to do a full blown fundraiser This Saturday Night. ALL, repeat, ALL sales go to the relief effort down South! If you buy a $5 beer, $5 goes, $4 rum drink, $4 goes. EVERY PENNY including cost will go to aid.
Anyone wishing to donate beer or rum or whatever to sell that night is welcome. ALL FUNDS from those sales will go as well.
Now, I'm calling on ALL area musicians to join me on stage Saturday Night for an all night music bash. I'll be there with Dale Wallace, Pineapple Willie, Wil Nunez, and anyone else who can come out. I'm hoping for Hurricane Keith Newton to show, Casey, Joe "The Mouth" Miller,Barry "C", Dangerous Dallas Dave, Charlie and Charles Worthington, and anyone else who feels like playin tunes for a good cause!
Be sure to bring your spare change for the tip jars 'cause they're goin' too!!
All the staff at Fido's is donating their time as well. So you better be there this Saturday Night!!!!
All proceeds will go towards food at the established kitchens that Ian Anderson has in place. The British forces are supplying delivery of goods and supplies from our efforts. This should be a blast! Come on out!

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"
D
D
We'll be there Skinny

Thanks,

Ron and Deb

T
T&B Offline
T
Barefoot Skinny,

What a great idea - so very generous of Malcolm Hitchcock and all the ententainers!

It is so nice that all the funds are going directly to the relief effort.

We are sorry we will not be there till late November. It sounds that the entertainment will be a very memorable.

Any way for those of us to participate??

Terry & Ben

OP Offline
Mabey we can video tape it and you can each get a copy for a $100 donation! US money we're talkin'! If someone is willing to donate thier time and video camera to record this event, I'll hand out a certificate to anyone who donates $100 US for a copy of the tape. If someone will arrange the taping, I'll arrange the copies and shipping! Let Me know at [email protected] .

[This message has been edited by Barefoot Skinny (edited 10-11-2001).]

Sounds like a blast. Hope everyone leaves with their pockets turned out.

Gone fishing!!
F
F
Hey Barefoot Skinny,

Will the Punta Boys be playing?

M
M
Man, I wish we could bring our fiddle and banjo and come down there for this one. Video tape that thing and sell it for more money to go to the relief effort. We'll buy some.

See you all in Jan.

Mike

Everybody, a big love stroke for Malcolm of Fidos: //AmbergrisCaye.com/fidos/

who is putting on this shindig. Very generous of him. Always a tremendous good time when this is done every three or four years or so. Folks always say we should do it more often. Lots of money will be raised for the cause. So don't miss this one if you are in town!!!!!!

And again, a big THANK YOU to Malcolm!!!!!

Great idea about the video taping!You should be able to get the dive folks to do that .
Wish i could be there, but i'd sure buy the taped version!

OP Offline
We still need a camera and operator!!! Help!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.