Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#448041 - 10/04/12 05:43 PM Get Ready for SAGA's Annual BIG Halloween Bash
BrusselSprout Offline
Our biggest party of the year!

So much fun for kids, dogs and adults (and even one ferret last year). Please mark October 28th on your calendar for music, raffles, costume contests (like cutest, scariest, best pet/owner combo.), games, drinks, food, and a fantastic silent auction. The silent auction (with killer prizes) will be available at the party and on-line.

We are also looking for all volunteers that want to help at the party or...if baking is your thing, please consider a donation of a plate of cookies, brownies, cake, candy bags, anything you can give. All proceeds from the food will be given to SAGA.

Plus, what is a Halloween party without kids all hyped up on tons of sugar?

Please let me know if you can help and let's make this the best, most fun, most lucrative party yet!

#448073 - 10/05/12 03:44 AM Re: Get Ready for SAGA's Annual BIG Halloween Bash [Re: BrusselSprout]
Judyann H. Offline
Sounds like lots of fun! Do you know where it will be held? Maybe the time of day? Thank you.....

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com

#448081 - 10/05/12 11:46 AM Re: Get Ready for SAGA's Annual BIG Halloween Bash [Re: BrusselSprout]
BrusselSprout Offline
Yes. It will be at the Central Park. Food and drinks served starting at 11am, contests and games in the afternoon, ending at 5pm.

#448517 - 10/11/12 12:50 AM Re: Get Ready for SAGA's Annual BIG Halloween Bash [Re: BrusselSprout]
BrusselSprout Offline
We are putting together an AMAZING list of raffle prizes and silent auction items. The businesses of San Pedro are being incredibly generous.

Please let me know if you would like to volunteer at the party (selling food...running games...selling raffle tickets) or if you would like to donate a prize to help us raise money.

Also, I'm getting together a good list of baked goods for sale. All bakers! Please help us out.

#448566 - 10/11/12 03:02 PM Re: Get Ready for SAGA's Annual BIG Halloween Bash [Re: BrusselSprout]
Marty Offline

Saga Humane Society’s 9th Annual Halloween Party
Sunday, October 28, 2012 from 11am - 5pm at the Central Park

Dog Costume Contest

-Scariest
-Best Couple (Dog and Owner)
-Most Original and more!

-Silent Auction
-Lots of Raffles
-Games for the Kids and Pets
-Food and Drinks
-Cakes, Cookies, Candy and more!

#449177 - 10/19/12 09:20 PM Re: Get Ready for SAGA's Annual BIG Halloween Bash [Re: BrusselSprout]
BrusselSprout Offline
Thanks Marty. Some details on our silent auction. This year we want to give people plenty of time to bid on the items on the list...this year:

Bidding will start Monday, Oct 22, almost a full week before our 9th Annual Halloween Party in Central Park (Oct 28th). Bidding will then take place at the party and then will continue on-line through Tuesday, October 30 at 5pm.

Bids can be placed at the Saga Clinic during business hours or online at the Saga Humane Society Facebook page, or the Ambergris Caye.com Message Board or you can call me, Rebeccca, at 605-4347. The updated bidding list will appear here on AC.com and on our SAGA Facebook page.

Daily bids will be updated on each site by 5pm (Belize time) that day. Winners will be notified after bidding ends.

We depend on the support of our friends in the community to fund our programs. We receive no government funding - we are entirely privately-funded. Currently Saga Humane Society is caring for over 50 animals. The costs associated with a stay of an animal include: intake, vaccinations, spay/neutering services, vet services and the housing of the animal until it is adopted. On occasion, there may be an animal that needs special care due to an illness or injury.

Through the generosity of people like you, we have helped thousands of loving companion animals during the last decade alone.

Thank you to all of the amazing businesses that have donated prizes.

And thank you all for your support. And, come Monday, let the bidding begin!

The silent auction will appear under a different heading on this message board.

#449193 - 10/20/12 12:00 AM Re: Get Ready for SAGA's Annual BIG Halloween Bash [Re: BrusselSprout]
seashell Offline
Will message boarders have a chance to bid from afar?

#449204 - 10/20/12 02:36 AM Re: Get Ready for SAGA's Annual BIG Halloween Bash [Re: BrusselSprout]
belizeonthebeach Offline
What happened to Lori?

#449304 - 10/21/12 03:53 AM Re: Get Ready for SAGA's Annual BIG Halloween Bash [Re: BrusselSprout]
Judyann H. Offline
Originally Posted By: BrusselSprout
Thanks Marty. Some details on our silent auction. This year we want to give people plenty of time to bid on the items on the list...this year:

Bidding will start Monday, Oct 22, almost a full week before our 9th Annual Halloween Party in Central Park (Oct 28th). Bidding will then take place at the party and then will continue on-line through Tuesday, October 30 at 5pm.

Bids can be placed at the Saga Clinic during business hours or online at the Saga Humane Society Facebook page, or the Ambergris Caye.com Message Board or you can call me, Rebeccca, at 605-4347. The updated bidding list will appear here on AC.com and on our SAGA Facebook page.

Daily bids will be updated on each site by 5pm (Belize time) that day. Winners will be notified after bidding ends.

We depend on the support of our friends in the community to fund our programs. We receive no government funding - we are entirely privately-funded. Currently Saga Humane Society is caring for over 50 animals. The costs associated with a stay of an animal include: intake, vaccinations, spay/neutering services, vet services and the housing of the animal until it is adopted. On occasion, there may be an animal that needs special care due to an illness or injury.

Through the generosity of people like you, we have helped thousands of loving companion animals during the last decade alone.

Thank you to all of the amazing businesses that have donated prizes.

And thank you all for your support. And, come Monday, let the bidding begin!

The silent auction will appear under a different heading on this message board.
Sounds great Rebecca...Count us in....I tried to send a PM with a gift card donation to the auction....send me a note when you get a chance.....judyann@blackorchidrestaurant.com

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com

#449322 - 10/21/12 02:37 PM Re: Get Ready for SAGA's Annual BIG Halloween Bash [Re: BrusselSprout]
BrusselSprout Offline
Amazing! Sending you an email right now...thanks so much AND thanks for reminding me to clean out my mailbox so the bidding from AC and from afar can BEGIN!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 95 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,064 Topics
462,323 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.