Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#448055 - 10/04/12 07:10 PM Geez, last time I try to do something nice...
SFJeff Offline
So last night Viv and I were in town for a friend's baby shower. While I was sitting at a table out on the beach, a young guy walked by and sort of nodded a "what's up, how's it going" nod… He then walked over and asked quietly/under his breath if I wanted to buy some pot. I replied a polite "no thanks." He then walked over and stood by the outside bar… and just stood there. Geez, I thought, that guy is never going to get anywhere acting like that, so I decided to help.

I got up and went over to our friend Doug (owner of the establishment.) "HEY DOUG," I said rather absurdly loud, as I was standing right next to him, "I don't suppose you want to purchase some marijuana???" Doug looked a bit confused, so I clarified "The reason I ask is because that friendly guy standing over there in the yellow shirt (I pointed) evidentially has some marijuana that he is trying to sell…" I look over at the guy in the yellow shirt to let him know that I got his back and I'm trying to help. I quickly concluded by Doug's scowl and glare at the guy that for whatever reason he was NOT interested in purchasing anything. Damn. Not willing to give up so easily, I addressed the crowd around me. "EXCUSE ME EVERYBODY…" I said loudly, "if any of you are interested in purchasing some marijuana right now, that nice fellow standing over there in the yellow shirt has some which he is trying to sell… that guy in the yellow, right there… I'm no expert on the matter, but I think that he is offering a pretty good deal." As the crowd of potential customers no doubt contemplated the situation I look over to my yellow shirted friend and what do you know, he's gone??? WTF? What kind of sales tactic is that? I swear, what is wrong with people nowadays… that's the last time I go out of my way to try to help.

Edited by SFJeff (10/04/12 09:00 PM)
Edit Reason: typo

#448057 - 10/04/12 07:17 PM Re: Geez, last time I try to do something nice... [Re: SFJeff]
Ernie B Offline
Gun Control is Hitting Your Target.

#448058 - 10/04/12 07:23 PM Re: Geez, last time I try to do something nice... [Re: SFJeff]
TIMO Offline
first time?

that's happened to me umpteen times over the years, and i am an old gray haired/bearded dude.

you must look like you have money.

#448060 - 10/04/12 07:39 PM Re: Geez, last time I try to do something nice... [Re: SFJeff]
SnoopysMom Offline

#448061 - 10/04/12 07:52 PM Re: Geez, last time I try to do something nice... [Re: SFJeff]
MacGyver Offline
Any crack?

#448063 - 10/04/12 08:29 PM Re: Geez, last time I try to do something nice... [Re: SFJeff]
iluvbelize Offline

#448067 - 10/04/12 09:50 PM Re: Geez, last time I try to do something nice... [Re: SFJeff]
Go South Offline
Too funny, hope he didn't slash your tires.

#448069 - 10/04/12 09:55 PM Re: Geez, last time I try to do something nice... [Re: SFJeff]
Bear Offline
Where's Dave man?

Dave's not here...

#448074 - 10/04/12 10:48 PM Re: Geez, last time I try to do something nice... [Re: SFJeff]
Cooper Offline
Daves not home, man...This is Dave....

#448076 - 10/04/12 10:55 PM Re: Geez, last time I try to do something nice... [Re: Cooper]
Bear Offline
Bahahaha Great pick up Coop!

Dave sure as hell aint at the bar anymo...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (Sailorgirl), 29 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,632 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,697 Topics
461,210 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.