Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
In that case I suggest that you contact the aquarium on St. George's Caye and offer your assistance to work with them.

D
D
Thanks for the suggestion. I connected with Karl Bischoff, operator of the St. George's Caye Aquarium and he supports the idea. Here's what he said; "The idea of making the beauty of nature accessible to people by displaying and explaining it is a powerful educational tool. It is especially important to help Belizeans to appreciate the reef creatures and to show them the need to protect them. Our public aquarium here on St. Georges Cay might be the smallest aquarium in the world but it is rewarding for us to see our customers being fascinated with their first time encounter of Belizean sea life."

"I support your project, it is your planned hybrid concept of exhibit I do like. You can definitely quote me."

D
D
I have developed a prezi presentation that has more information about the project and can be viewed here>
http://prezi.com/s1fwco5shihb/belize-aquarium-proposal/

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 340 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.