Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
OP Offline
O
We plan on traveling to San Pedro in June/July 2013.

We are a family of 2 5x year olds, a 27 year old and a 23 year old.

Would like suggestions for resorts, that the 27/23 year old have access to "night life" and a good time.

Also, husband has limited walking ability, so I figured we would rent a golf cart when traveling distances. Can anyone tell me if it would be beneficial to bringing his wheelchair? I am not sure as to how the streets of Sand Pedro would be with this.

Thank you for any responses!!!!!!!! Can't wait to come there.

Best all-round place for these needs is probably The Phoenix.
Wide hallways will accommodate wheelchairs, walking distance to night life, quiet and peaceful on the site itself, you can probably use the chair pretty easily on many of the streets if you avoid times of day when there is a lot of cart traffic.

O
OP Offline
O
I had reviewed the Phoenix but it doesn't seem to have the "belizeian" appeal. Nor the "boutique" size we were looking for.

We were thinking of either Xanadu or The Pelican.

But from what I can see in maps, the pelican seems a bit from town.

JZB Offline
The Palms on the south side of town or Paradise Villas next to the Phoenix might be good options also.

JZB's suggest of Paradise is an excellent one. How about Blue Tang Inn? Its a small operations and we love the place. Not sure what your husbands abilites are as far as stairs but they do have ground floor suites as well. Email Fannie and Allan let them know what youre looking for. They are on FaceBook as well.

O
OP Offline
O
I appreciate all of your suggestions. I should have stated in my 1st post, that the "kids" are 22 and 27 years old. (the 27 year old may be bring her SNO) so I am looking for a three bedroom place.

Again, any help would truly be appreciated!

And thank you all for your suggestions.

Oztraveler.....Pelican Reef Villas is an excellent choice....We had a home their for a few years and loved it....Our daughters 27 & 28 could easily get to the night life via golf cart with the added security of our patrol.....Kind of a check in and check out at the station......Safe & fun....And a great pool for everyone else during the day....My dear husband has had 2 knee replacements.....and got along just fine.......

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
A
A
OZTraveler have sent you a PM

Ana Lausen
Ambergris Vacation Rentals
www.ambergrisvacationrentals.com
Silly me; that's right.....Ana does have some beautiful private homes available...We have had an opportunity to stay in a couple of them....A great selection of in town and other areas......

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
Mary Hawthorn at Caye Managements has a lot of listings for houses.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 207 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.