Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#450626 11/08/12 03:12 PM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Mayor Daniel Guerrero announced this morning on the Reef Radio's Good Morning San Pedro Talk Show that he has instructed Police Officers to "Pull Up" anybody's pants that are sagging and exposing underwear. He wants to put a ban on people sagging their pants and made it clear that he has instructed the police to warn those who are sagging and force them to pull up their pants; failure to comply will lead to penalties. Mayor Danny is looking into tackling crime on the island - Sagging of pants are linked to gang members and gangs lead to crime, theft and murder.

Click here to read the rest of the article in the Ambergris Today

San Pedro Police Department writing tickets for saggy pants?? What is next??

next,BCB, according to informed sources, will be for loitering while eating coconut ice cream in front of Mannelly's

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
I DO NOT eat my coconut ice cream outside-too messy

This should be good. Will the police be pulling up tourist's pants too? Wrapping women with the tops of their thongs showing, into sarongs?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

I can't remember the last time I saw a tourist walking around with poopy pants. And this time of year it is rare to see women in their thongs too!

he he he, or in Spanish, je je je. Every time I read the title of this thread, my mind first sees it as "Mayor Baggy Pants"

N
N
I wonder if there young people know how and where the 'baggy pants' started. It started in American prisons. It was a sign that the wearer was open to having anal sex. In other words, it was advertising that they were male prostitutes. Have fun kids, and don't forget to use a condom.

Poopy pants? What now, the mayor is having the police wipe butts too?

Amanda, I was on Roatan one time, and the police hassled a couple of tourists from somewhere in the States, just because they looked like locals that were unknown to them. Not cool, not cool at all.

If the Mayor and town council want to keep "colors" out of town, that's understandable, but a dress-code? Come on, no generation has ever liked how "kids" dressed and while I don't like it either, the principle is reversionary.

Get an on-site Judge in town, to run the real bad guys back into prison where they have to wear baggy pants. Get the police some proper training in law enforcement, detective work and community service. Pulling up pants? Give me a break. (Darn it, now instead of being amused, I'm all worked up.)

Really? How many times will this have to be disproven? Prison yes, gay no. Please read this:

http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/sagging.asp

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 109 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.