BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#450254 11/01/12 08:44 PM
M
OP Offline
M
My wife and I are looking forward to coming to Caye Caulker in February. We don't need anything real fancy, but something clean with a fridge and hammock preferable for less than $450 a week. Located from the water taxi pier to somewhere and Raggamuffin tours. It's hard to pick one online. Thanks

I always stay at Sea Side Cabbannas , located right in front of the water taxi, Great view of the Reef, nice pool & Bar.
I think it runs about $100 a nite, all rooms have a small fridge.

G
G
And some of the rooms ahve a second level palapa with a hammock!

C
C
Works out to about $65 U.S. a night for your budget. Have you found a place yet?

T
T
Not sure you can find a place in town for that price, but often houses are cheaper (try Caye Caulker Rentals). I wouldn't cross off houses that are a bit further out - it can get noisy in town at night. I've stayed in Seaside Cabanas but they're not always in our price range and we prefer to have a kitchen. It keeps costs down and it's fun to shop for food locally.

C
C
5 to 10 minutes from the Village center can be so much quieter. Tangles is so right about the noise.

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
C
C
Seaside Cabanas does have one room with full kitchen(18) and three rooms with mini kitchens now (1,2,17).

Seaside Cabanas website

Though yes it is somewhat over the budget mentioned.

G
G
I'll second checking with Caye Caulker Rentals. We have rented with them a couple times (leaving tomorrow after being here a couple weeks) and have been very happy with Kim and the staff there. We stay over near the airport since we don't want to be on Front Street and nothing is very far from anything else here, especially when you get a bike! Looks like they have several possible places around your price range...

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 356 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day