Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
C
I have not been able to connect with the McAfee blog today. I looked at it the first time yesterday and was just curious on capture update, but today its not available, of course it could be my connection at fault....

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
E
E
Cooper, your mail box is full, please PM me

Bogus story: his spokesman now claims he received a voice mail from an anonymous caller ID, the message the gentleman stated, "John was picked up crossing the Mexican border" and since, he claims, he hasn't heard from McAfee. All to stir up the media who excel in their copy/paste reporting with sensational headlines.

What makes me so angry about all of this is that there is someone that has been murdered here, and Mr. McAfee has got valuable information - that information can be that he is innocent, or that he knows who might have done it, or point the police in the right direction - he refuses to cooperate. In what other country can you do this creating a total drama about imaginary threats? Certainly not in the USA or in the UK.

He is now creating this media circus around him with preposterous accusations and it looks like he has prepared it well before. He claims he has tons of pre-written material for his blog - at least a year of posts - in case he would be captured and the funny part is that he is not even wanted for murder, just for questioning. I don't think the police is actively looking for him, just waiting for him to resurface. I loved this quote in the "John McAfee Wanted for Questioning in Murder" thread: "What do you call someone running from people who are not looking for them?"

It is just like after the raid at his home in Orange walk - that was 100% self inflicted by the way. The New York Times describes it best: "A rich guy, in the middle of the jungle, with a lab surrounded by a lot of men with weapons, and links to area bad guys: it looked highly suspicious to the Gang Suppression Unit, which in late April raided his compound looking for what it assumed was a meth lab."

Don't forget he was asked friendly to show the Police around on his compound several times before he was raided, he refused and started to call the Minister according to Mr. McAfee himself. Again, in what Democratic country can anybody call the Minister to prevent the Police from searching, acting on credible suspicions?

After this he went into "hiding" according to his interviews, while strolling around San Pedro with his prostitutes, openly visiting bars, restaurants and riding the Coastal Xpress. He even posed for the local press, with 2 of his girls, the Mayor and the Police while donating material to them - that, I have been told, has been returned to his home, since this drama.

Have you seen the "Boycott Belize" section on his blog? Boycotting the people of Belize who have accepted him here, some of them whom he bribed, as he admits in his many interviews. Does he think he is Natalee Holloway? I think he should be more concerned about what the people of Belize think of him after this theatre performance, once he has been questioned and goes back to his home, than being afraid of the Police!

What makes me even more angry are the sensation seekers and adrenaline junkies who are coming on this and his board with their "expert" opinions about everything that is wrong in Belize. There are a lot of things wrong in Belize, just like in many other countries like the USA and the UK. Sometimes different things, often the same issues. Belize is working hard to address what is wrong in Belize, and Mr. McAfee does not help; he makes it worse! Please people, get a life! By ignoring this oversexed junkie and wannabe action hero, the sooner he comes out of hiding and can assist the police with resolving this murder. Then we can all get on with our lives.

I hope this thread too gets locked soon!

Live and let live
Here here! Could not agree with you more.

Reality..What a concept!
"After this he went into "hiding" according to his interviews, while strolling around San Pedro with his prostitutes, openly visiting bars, restaurants and riding the Coastal Xpress. He even posed for the local press, with 2 of his girls, the Mayor and the Police while donating material to them - that, I have been told, has been returned to his home, since this drama."

I am sorry you have this part wrong, the items donated to the police by Mcafee was before all this happened, he has not been seen on Ambergris Caye since the murder was discovered. The items have not been returned, and the Mayor has not had any contact with Mr Mcafee.

If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns.
A bullet fired,cannot be called back.
A.C.G.C.
S
S
Tracker the "went into hiding" is in reference to the first raid where McAfee told the press he was on the run and in hiding but the next morning was seen at numerous locations in San Pedro.

C
C
He blogged this morning that he is not captured but being a prankster again - cuckoo.

S
S
Deport him...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...TE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-12-03-11-35-26

He now is claiming he is not in Belize... for now.

C
C
I'm with Jesse.....find him and deport him...

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 133 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.