Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
I love Belize, always have, always will. No country is without grief.

A
A
Been thinking about this one if John is not guilty how come he wont produce evidence of we're he was that night .He seems to have filmed and recorded everyone else but no security footage of himself at home . He must have cameras at his house . ? Just a thought

live life love life live the life you love
We now return you to your regular programming.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Elbert, have I told you, lately, how much I love you?! I do wish we had "Like" buttons on this site. I, for one, am glad he has the money and the cohones to bring the corruption to light. Nothing can get fixed until the light is shined on the whole problem. And, yes, we all have to be a little bit crazy to experience a life well lived. Just sayin'....

Words have power. Speak it into existence.
I am pretty sure you cannot deport a citizen unless you strip him of his naturalization document.

There were something like 8-9 people on McAfee's property the night Mr. Faul was murdered, and at least 3 of them were arrested/detained for a period of time. McAfee maintains that all of those people on his property that night, should have been able to verify his whereabouts, which was at home all evening.

I understand the position that one should provide themselves to the police for questioning, but considering what he's been through in the past, I can certainly understand why he's seriously reluctant.

Further, this seems like someone else's handprints on the gun that killed Mr. Faul. What is McAfee to say? "I was home all evening and never heard a thing and didn't know about it until the next day, when I found out the same way everyone else did."

Just as iluvbelize said, from my armchair perspective, my instincts say he might be cuckoo but he didn't do it and the police aren't looking any further than the end of their out-of-joint nose.

Mr. Faul and his family certainly deserve better.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

OP Offline

McAfee's Psychiatric Circus Continues

Gregory Faull was killed three weeks ago - and his murder joins about 90 other Belizean homicides in 2012 for which no arrest has been made.

The primary person of interest to police, John McAfee remains on the run, a fugitive of his own design, and he continues to make a rather dramatic production out of it.

He's set up a website where he breathlessly blogs about his various imagined intrigues, not-so-near-misses with law enforcement, and other fugitive fantasies.

This weekend - as things were beginning to drag - McAfee livened it up with his first on-camera interview. He granted it to CNN where reporter Martin Savidge wasn't quite sure what to think after leasing with the manic McAfee.

Savidge didn't state his location, but the area where he was reporting from looked a lot like San Pedro - which would suggest that McAfee's hiding in plain sight.

But, not so fast hours after that interview aired his blog posted an item saying that McAfee had been caught at the Belize Mexico border - which, of course, was just another one of his idle pranks. 40 hours After a whorde of international press bit on the bogus lead McAfee lit up the blogosphere again saying that he had left Belize and was in the care of VICE Magazine, an outfit from Mexico. Predictably, by this afternoon, McAfee announced that he and VICE had parted ways, acrimoniously.

And the psychiatric circus continues....

Channel 7

D
D
Seems the McAfee blog comments are down due to a 404 error, whatever that means.

OP Offline
His latest post admits he is now in Guatemala and the picture was indeed released by mistake and gave his exact location which was in a hotel in the Rio Dulce.

He says he is meeting with Guat officials this morning

The saga continues.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 170 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.