Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#452488 12/01/12 04:38 PM
A
April05 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I have done my do upon this forum.

To say the least and the most. what a mix of personalities.

Those that truly care about Belize and those who truly believe and think they are someone.

What a lovely mix!

I ventured here, because I had heard so much good about all of you.

I now know, there is a deep heart beat, felt among many, in love with all of Belize which, I love. For the rest, well, I can only wish you all the best in your BS self adsorbed world.

I have met many of you before on the Belize Forum, and in person, it was a pleasure to share and hear what you believe best for all of Belize. Marty, Mike Campbell and many others. If you think about it, many of you will remember me, maybe not so kindly by some, by others, kind memories, but you will remember.

I wish all of you the best! I wish you all, a really wonderful holiday season. Last but not least, I wish you all a wonderful happy 2013!

This is April 05 logging off!

April05
now now..... don't leave us....

Lol. On a newsgroup I used to be on it could get quite vicious. This board is like kindergarten in comparison. In any event when someone threatened to leave the comments would be: don't go away mad. Just go away. And: don't let the net hit you in the *ss on your way out. And: if you are leaving why do you need to announce it? Just quit posting.

I would tell april5 not to become sensitive over my post as it is info only. But then since she's left there's no reason for me to do that. smile

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

E
E
She was NOT a nice person.

Originally Posted by Ernie B
She was NOT a nice person.

I've read worst post on this board.......JMHO!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Ernie (and others), your Spidey sense is outta whack. April 05 is a real person, nice and with the gentle sense of demeanor that Belize needs much more of.

E
E
Ckocian (and others) she sent me a very rude and not so lady like PM. Let it go, I did.

A
April05 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by Ernie B
Ckocian (and others) she sent me a very rude and not so lady like PM. Let it go, I did.

Earnie, be careful telling lies. I have nothing to hide! I may be wrong in many ways, but I always try to behave and do what I believe to be just and right!

Last edited by April05; 12/02/12 10:24 AM.

April05
A
April05 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Marty, and who ever else is responsible for admin, you have my whole-hearted permission to check my mail and know the truth.

I would prefer the truth be known than have a lie going around spread by someone calling himself Ernie B on the Ambergris Caye forum .

As I seem and feel to be no good to this forum, are you sure you wish someone of this caliber representing you?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/caliber

April05
April05 dont worry about Ernieb, you can just ignore him. And Ernie tis the season to pull on that Santa suit and be jolly.

Leave the crabbiness for politicians and the like.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.