Copied from facebook.-

Daniel Guerrero

As your Mayor, I am listening to the concerns as it relates to the recent developments between certain members of the San Pedro Police Department and local residents and visitors to our island. I am asking our residents to be calm especially as we move closer into the Christmas season. As a matter of urgency, I will be meeting with the Officer in Charge of the San Pedro Police Assistant Superintendent of Police Vienie Robinson on Wednesday December 19th, 2012. I hope that after meeting with OC Robinson, I will be able to convene a meeting with as much members of the San Pedro Police Formation and all the Councilors and together hope to discuss the recent development and chart a new way forward. I also plan to do whatever is within my power to address the recent issues and I will also be meeting with the Area Representative and discuss the problems and try to find the best possible solutions.
I want to assure you that I share the concerns being highlighted by many of our residents and agree that we need to address the issue with swiftness. My only plea to my fellow residents is to be calm and letís move positively in finding solutions.
My best wish is for our love ones, family and friends to be safe and enjoy the holiday that is just a few days away!
If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns.
A bullet fired,cannot be called back.