Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
C
Relaxed I read your link, no good here, we are talking about african red ants, ants that are resistant to everything. These are not house ants, but ants that as you stop to talk to a friend on the road attack you. You have to prevent them from making nest in your yard. They are seldom a problem in your house. Its the same with ticks and fleas here. I run the Humane Society, our bugs are strong here, super ticks, super fleas. Basic flea and tick collars just dont work here, Heartz products are a joke, so is frontline, evolution, frontline used to work but no more. We are lucky to have the World Vets updating us on what works the best and get donations to have the products on hand.
It would be a perfect world here if someone could help rid us of the sand fleas/flys,,,,

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
A
A
I don't know if it works on these evil red ants but a cinnamon barrier around the residence is non-toxic and messes up their ability to communicate and causes them pain. A box of cinnamon might be the ticket.

I'm back to the question about how to keep away Jerks!

Good old North American Bear Spray............for "Jerks"

J
J
Hello,

I watch your all comments that are problems so, your need pest control service I recommend my company he provides different-2 service provides for other companies you should one time visit my company & take a service that any case my company services related any question otherwise my company services related any more information you should ask me & share my company services pest control eastern suburbs Sydney, pest control Sydney city, you should try my company service.

Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.