Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Hey Guys,
Another question for the first timer...
My boyfriend and I are staying at AC 12/29 - 01/03.

And I was wondering how much it cost for deep sea fishing for a day? and also snorkling Old Holchan?

This is my first time to AC and I am so excited. This message board has been so helpful and fun to check everyday.
Thanks to everyone for there resonse.

Brandi

Brandi,
A full day of deep-sea fishing is going to run you about $450 US. Go to the home page and click on the fishing link for more info.
If that is too steep for you, I suggest finding someone to take you on a snorkeling/fishing/beach bbq tour. You will get a full day of reef fishing (barracuda, snapper, jacks, and maybe even some lobster!), snorkeling away from the crowds, and then they will cook your fresh catch up on the beach. It was one of the best meals of our entire trip, and a full day will run you around $200. I could have done this every day...it is a blast! We went with Jerry Ack and Roque Caliz at Sol Caribe. I know that Ched Cabral also does this trip (you can find him over at the Underwater Video shop across from Fido's).

C
C
Was the snorkeling/fishing/bbq $200.00 per person? US not Belize right? Group of 5 that would be$$$

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 119 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.