Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Neil W Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Hi Id like to live out north on the Island. I'm retiring and love it there and want to buy a few lots with home or without home up north on Ambergris Caye, I love the big waves ( as long as I know I'm safe). I prowelled around there last year and saw many areas that had roads staked out in them but no houses . Where can I find out more about this? I'm back in Canada now but planning to return in the coming fall and buy a place , and have a home built.

The island is crawling with realtors and for sure this post will get you a lot of emails from them.
Its a big adventure and can be extremely rewarding this is my 26th year living here.
There are more crash and burn stories that success so be cautious the sea is safe but the proverbial one is full of sharks.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
McAfee 's place is for sale.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

McAfee's place would not be considered inexpensive.

The lagoon lot across the cart path from me is also for sale. It was listed with Mike Wilson of ReMax but the website showed it under Tammy Peterson. I happen to know she is re-negotiating with a new Realtor. My caretaker has cleared it, left the large trees, and it is a lovely lot.
PM me for contact information.
PS - we have a very nice neighborhood here in Tres Cocos. Our subdivision is listed as El Torsero (the treasure) and it truly is.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
P
P
We have a beachfront home for sale 8 miles north of bridge.Beautiful high ground with 2 bed / 2 bath home.Can send details and pictures . Email is [email protected]

L
L
I see it has been listed by ReMax at 1.5 million. Might be able to rent it to the movie company for filming the "McAfee Story"

Not really any "Inexpensive" plots on North island, but you can probably find some really inexpensive lots down south.

San Mateo homes and lots

Words have power. Speak it into existence.
McAfee's house is sold. I know because I missed putting it under contract by 2 days. It will be nice to have it owned by a non sociopathic murderer...

Originally Posted by Nobody You Know
McAfee's house is sold. I know because I missed putting it under contract by 2 days. It will be nice to have it owned by a non sociopathic murderer...

WOW, that was fast!

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 285 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.