Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#455903 - 01/22/13 02:05 AM New from whoismcafee.com
Keller Offline
"I know now that other dogs (other than mine) were poisoned. I know that one of the dogs' owners left the country the day after Faul's murder. Greg's property manager knows who it is and the full story. All the neighbors know this. The police know this. Yet no-one has contacted him, mentioned his name, or asked him any questions. This is an easy claim to check out. Greg's property manager was interviewed on Dateline but if he mentioned anything Dateline chose not to air it."

#455906 - 01/22/13 02:36 AM Re: New from whoismcafee.com [Re: Keller]
AcapulcoKevin Offline
Ya know, I know small countries have issues. Poverty, low wages, people working to keep on keepin' on.

What I don't believe? I don't believe a single word on John McAfee's whoismcafee blog.

And why is everyone else to blame except John?
Does it matter that another dog was found dead?
Quite honestly, I would have poisoned John's dogs.

I even read an article where Chad Essley is crying because everyone except him and John are making money.

Here is my theory, feel free to chime in...

John decides he wants to cook some MDPV Bath salts - Hires Dr. Allison Adonizio to cook for him. She makes some real "Whack Shit" production is good. McAfee moves the dope with his "cartel look alike" body guards. Cops in your town are moving it too. Belize was freaking out heavy on Bath salts.

The Doc wanted out. It was all too intense for her. McAfee then tried to rearrange her face. Four months before she split, McAfee was online looking for a new cook on Bluelight.

Between the dogs, pubescent prostitutes, gun toting thugs and an incoherent John - Greg Faull was being terrorized and he just spent a pile of money to move to Belize. He was distraught and terrorized.

I believe Greg Faull killed John's dogs.
I believe John retaliated. Perhaps the "Frog men" told him to do it.

I believe John was mentally incapacitated long term by rectal use of MDPV. I believe he shot Greg Faull in the back of the head with a 9mm that he took from Amy - the 9mm that has not been recovered.

So the obvious questions. You know anyone who did some of Daddy MakAfee's MDPV? Please feel free to share your stories.

Edited by AcapulcoKevin (01/22/13 04:35 AM)

#455923 - 01/22/13 04:54 AM Re: New from whoismcafee.com [Re: AcapulcoKevin]
Tim Callanan Offline
Dude wrong place, wrong time; we are still grievving . Come on please !

#455940 - 01/22/13 06:45 AM Re: New from whoismcafee.com [Re: Keller]
Nobody You Know Offline
I believe the grieving process would be helped along mightily if McAfee would be compelled to answer some hard questions absent his BS. I would highly recommend that while he is back in the US that the Faull family file a wrongful death lawsuit against McAfee. The discovery is broad and invasive. The threshold of proof is lower than a criminal case(The OJ case). It's likely to turn up "hard" evidence to pursue an indictment in Belize(I know, laughable) or at least enough evidence in the mind of a reasonable jury to find McAfee liable...

#456046 - 01/23/13 02:45 AM Re: New from whoismcafee.com [Re: Keller]
Hoover Offline
Good idea Nobody. I'd really be interested to hear what he'd say if backed into a corner like that. Maybe a moot point though. Isn't running away from legal trouble what brought him to Belize in the first place? He's a slippery fellow.

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (QuestGirl, 1 invisible), 43 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,675 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,060 Topics
462,315 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.