Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
M
M
We will be back for two weeks the end of April and will be sure to stop in again. My family met you a little over a year ago (Mawags and Daddywags) See you soon! smile

OP Offline
Of course we remember you......Soooo very happy to hear you'll be back soon....Looking forward to it....

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
OP Offline
Most of us know that after the Easter Holiday business slows down for many of us.....However, it does not mean we have boring nights.....We had the utmost pleasure of serving our neighbors Casa Pokey Jan & Pokey.....Thank you so much for visiting us from 9 miles North.....Hopefully the endearing Miss Pokey did not miss you too much while you were out..... smile

C
C
I have been coming to Ambergris Caye for 13 years and lived here full time for 8 years. I can honestly say I cannot remember ever having a dinner that was better than tonight at Black Orchid. The ambiance, service and food were all perfect. It is a long journey from Casa Pokey to Black Orchid but worth every wave in a choppy sea and bump in the road from town.

Miss Pokey (my 70 year old desert tortoise was sleeping peacefully at home but appreciates your concern, Judyann.

OP Offline
Awwwww, thank you so much Casa Pokey Jan....Very nice to hear you enjoyed your evening with us!....I read this to the staff and they were all so happy to hear it.....

Happy to have it much closer than 9 miles! wink

OP Offline
We are still having fun....Even being a few weeks into the slower season..... Tonight we had the best surprise to find Mawags, Daddywags & the Tacos cavorting at the Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge.....Just for the record I looked up the word Cavort..... What? Spider Monkeys.....? Not sure about this definition but we can say we were having a pretty good evening......

cav�ort
kəˈv�rt/
verb
gerund or present participle: cavorting

'jump or dance around excitedly'
"spider monkeys leap and cavort in the branches"

We had a great time cavorting at Black Orchid Judyann and Tom, delicious food and great company all around smile

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

OP Offline
It's turning into another great week with more message board guests..... We want to send out a big thank you to MayanSeaside and Mrs. MayanSeaside for joining us for dinner. We enjoyed your company and your 'spirits'..... Looking forward to our next visit with you. smile

OP Offline
This special guest has been dining with us since we opened.....And has recently joined the Message Board.....We consider them great customers, super neighbors and phenomenal friends....Thank you QuestGirl & family for joining us meal after meal.....Your visits add so much fun to our atmosphere..... We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.