Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
Judyann,
Thank you, it is your exceptional food and our great friendship that brings us back!!!

QuestGirl
OP Offline
The weather is beautiful outside today here in Paradise....And it just got a little better at the Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge..... We had the pleasure of serving Joekerland and his party for lunch....Thanks for joining us.

Last edited by Judyann H.; 06/11/14 04:48 PM.

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
J
J
Sorry I missed you! We will be back for the bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos and mushrooms soon =)

OP Offline
Hello Joekerland.....My apologies; I had your screen name misspelled.....Yes, I'm usually always at the restaurant....So sorry I missed you....I'll keep an eye out again.....I'm guessing Tom and the rest of the staff took pretty good care of you.... smile

OP Offline
We had a fantastic visit today with Joey2angles and his crew, we are so flattered that you stopped to see us before going to your San Pedro home..... Glad you're back on the island! ....And thank you for the beautiful addition to the bar seating area..... wink

OP Offline
Last week we had the honor of a visit from one of our Longtime Residents & Message Boarder's. Thank you AC Lover for visiting with us twice last week and bringing by a few of your colleagues....It was great to meet all of you in person as we have shared a few electronic notes.....We'll look forward to your next visit. smile

A
A
Thanks very much Judyann�.
The food was delicious, and one of my friends, who is a 'salad-addict" said the grilled chicken and salad was the best she ever had on the island.
We will see you and Tom very soon!
Yummy�.

OP Offline
We had the pleasure of hosting 2 very special guests last night. It was great meeting B4B and company in person.....We are even more happy to hear that they will be South AC neighbors....Welcome to the neighborhood and thank you for joining us at the Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge....

B
B4B Offline
B
Thanks Judyann. We are very much looking forward to being part of the neighborhood and having many fun nights and great food at the Black Orchid. smile

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
OP Offline
We have been soooo blessed lately with many visits from many message board participants and lurkers..... wink Therefore, those of you I have missed be sure and let me know when you stop in....A big thank you to Mr. KennyJoeBob who recently joined us for a meal.....We enjoyed serving you and look forward to seeing you again real soon!

Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.