Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#45729 11/24/01 06:40 PM
Bernd Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey San Pedro fans: I know, I know, already 6 weeks pass and no message on the board tells yo how I 'm doing. Sorry, I need this time to enjoy myself. Selfish, ugh!!! First of all, I'm in love with this island! The people, sun, the sky at night with incredible stars, the crystal clear turquoise water, the steady breeze, the rain, the coconut rum, the Cuba Libre's, the ice-cold Belikins, fishing with Rick (the Pirate) and Cheri (my cocomut tree), we had a wonderful time together (I really love this girl as a long lost sister),fishing with Bill Thornton in the lagoon, dinner at Capricorn, the Sundays at Palapa, my friendly neighbor next door, sunrise and the unbelievable sunset, the "Chili" and Cajun at BC's, (I like it hot) the always smiling Jennifer, (to go that fast in business, you need that body, LOL, LOL), my family here at Hideaway-- Jerry, Carol, Joy and Linda, all you out there know what I mean--the BIG family--If not, you miss the PARADISE. OK, OK, I also met 2 ugly Americans's, the first: its only money, the second: You (I) have to pay Tax in the US (LOL,LOL), but this kind of human being is international and doesn't depend upon nationality, and I remember this kind all around the world. We have to live with them. The original Paradise with Adam and Eve,---here, this paradise has a lot of beautiful Eve's and no snakes, no apple trees and the seduction and enticement called coconut rum, Pinacolada and Pantyripper, LOL, here and there some crocodiles (2 and 4 legs, male and female) but you can stay away if you are smart enough, or go throw at you are foolish enough. Adam, really his name, the 21 year old American, different from all you American I know till now, a diver, he goes strait for his certification right straight through, no pause! I met a lot of people, that means a lot of fun. One-way ticket!!! Bill was so right! This is the right place to live and to die---The Cemetery---directly on the beach!!! I will think about this 30 years from now. LOL. Billiard's at C's, a native bar, I beat them all, late night a hot chilly dog, the little stands are open till---I really don't know how late, a small talk with the sellers, they always friendly, everything looks not that clean like McDonald's (what the customer can see), but who cares? I am not, the Friday nights at Fido's, dancing, Barefoot Skinny, listen to Dale and Will at the Holiday on Thursday, "Another Gringo in Belize" and I know that I'm one, even that I'm Germany and Gringo means Green Go. Walking the beach at 1 AM, breathing in the fresh sea breeze, and you feel free and independent even if you are married, and I'm not! Monday night at Playador, the 5 black native musicians, music, original, great, loud, look in the eyses of the young American girl's, I can write a long story what is going on in their mind.-----Queen Victoria is gone!! Snorkeling around the docks, feeding fish, some one call this fishing, I use 2 pounds of bait/Sardines to catch 1/4 pound Snapper, who cares? This is al a great joy, a day, a week, a month, time, what is time? In my dictionary I delete the word "Watch", it is day when the sun is up and night is when the sun is down. So easy, Belize it! M&M, Marie and Mark, don't mess with a German, you get drunk before I know I have already 5 shots, work hard, drink hard, I don't count!!!LOL---Lovely couple and a wonderful conversation with Mark. Marie, be careful, I love women because they are women!! And Chaty from Pennsylvania, I need your E-Mail address, I miss you, and your smile, I don't miss dat lawyer. Don't ask me what I am doing the rest of the day, sometimes I have to recharge my battery like the Golfcarts. (my motor needs a lot of rechanging). So, I think I stop for now, coming up many busy days, San Pedro is packed with "love one's", new friends, new experiences, I wish you all could be here, but , someone has to hold down the fort, so that my retirement money is here on time. Thanks! See you soon: Bernd (This message is written by Bernd and it's Bill Thornton's pleasure to edit)

Gee Bernd.....cheer up man........just kidding, you are totally enjoying what we all enjoy and love on Ambergris.

Watch Bill, does he let you read your post after he does his edit thing? LOL

Dare To Deviate
B
B
You should talk to Tammy or Adam, they have some beautiful property at Basil Jones they could sell you so you could stay forever!

I wish Adam would have at least greased me up before raping me
I guess he said it all.....in one paragraph.
[Linked Image]
One happy person ! !
I would like to see more travelogues.

We are mainlanders and this is how I get to see your paradise, on the caye.
Thanks Bernd.

L
L
I was going to say what Chloe said: "Cheer up!" Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. I love it!

BERND!!! Come and get meeee!!!!!!!Just drive the golf cart on down here because i am miserable..i mean on up here...you can charge it on the way, somewhere in Mexico!!! I was so jealous talking to you on the phone last night, while you and Bill were driving down the road!! AC is ALL i ever think about...it consumes me. So please, grab Bill and a Bottle of Coconut and head on up here!! I'll be sitting on the front porch waiting.....Love and Miss You!!! Coconut!!

It got very, very cold last night, sitting on the porch waiting for ya'll....could you maybe get a turbo golf cart and get here a little quicker??? LOL....Coconut...P.S. I left my heart there, too. Bring it with you on your way to pick me up to go to the Palapa today!!!! Waiting!!!!

Bernd,

Were not sure what this "coconut" thing is all about, but we intend to get to the "bottom" of this later in the week. Plaese tell your "editor" that I am counting on his analysis of the Blue Curacao inventory in San Pedro.

CC

CHOO CHOO...Rick and i spent alot of time w/Bernd a couple weeks ago....my new nickname on AC is "Coconut" due to the fact i introduced him to shots of coconut rum!!! Now everybody calls me "Coconut"!!! Cheri P.S. Still waiting on my ride, guess i'll have to have a quick garage sale or something and fly on down!!!! I've been very sad since we left!!! Bernd calls me his "Coconut"...he can be Coconut#2 lol

[This message has been edited by rickcheri (edited 11-25-2001).]

<big sigh> It's hard to be here at home (rainy puget sound) and it's only been 2 weeks since our return from SP. I miss waking up to the sunrise...friendly people..rum punch at Fidos...watching Paisano play "air guitar" on Skinny's guitar case...and that yummy "island shrimp" at Cannibal's! (Hey-can someone get me the recipe?!). Can't wait to go back!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 268 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.