Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
CHOOCHOO....how is Bernd feeling??? Better??? Heard he wasn't feeling well these last few days??? Coconut

When I arrived in Belize on Oct 26, I was waking up at 4PM, now after about 5 week, I wake up at 9AM. Berndt on da other hand, used ta "brag" that he woke up not later than 7AM. Now, he´s da slacker!!, and I´m TCB!!! (takin care of business)

Gone fishing!!
Bernd Offline OP
OP Offline
Let`s see it this way, I had a lot of fun and I love SP but now I am sick, something is wrong with my boddy my dicission is I go back to Germany for 2 weeks or so an meet my doctor. I am leaving SP Dec. 22. Sorry, this was not in my schedule. But I`ll back soon.
Bill is in Guatem. so fahr I know, he will bring a nice women from there.(He is in love) or something like that. LOL LOL
Wish you all Mary Chrismas and Happy New Year
God bless you
Bernd

Thanks Bernd, hope you have a great trip, and maybe you'll stop here before you head back to the island, you to, have a great christmas and a wonderful new year.. We'll talk with you soon... Rick and Coconut!!!!

Hi Berndt: I retract what I said about you being a slacker. Sorry. I´ll be back to San Pedro maybe before you leave. The Love has only caught on my side. When I go, maybe she will miss her pest. I hope you begin to feel better, Berndt. Is there anything that you can use from the "mainland"? Take care: Bill

Gone fishing!!
M
M
Berndt, Sorry to hear you don't feel well. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We look forward to seeing you again on our next trip to SP. Thanks for the fun we had on our last trip. Take care.
Mark and Mary
M [Linked Image] M

M
M
Hi Bernd! Frohe Weihnachten from a fellow German. I hope you will feel better soon so you can return to AC fast. But maybe you just miss white German Christmas, frost bite and Gluehwein?? I always miss Munich around Christmas and Oktoberfest time. I was hoping to meet you when we come down to AC end of 2002. I am sure you will be back by than.

Alles Gute, Andi

Bernd,

Sorry to hear that you're under the weather. I hope that all goes well for you in Deutschland.

It was such a pleasure to meet you at BC's. I took your advice and got some sun! [Linked Image]

Still don't know why you were so enthralled with the "Laura meet Laura" conversation, but I can't wait to hear all about it.

See you next time we're in AC.

Loie (aka Laura from Colorado. My sidekick is RobertE)

- - -
"Everywhere I turn all the beauty just keeps shaking me." Amy Ray, World Falls
ANSWER the medical questions in my email to you......or i'll throw some dirty laundry in this pile1!! LOL....Bernd...i want to talk to you about this?? What did the Dr. there say??? you know our email address...mom left for Germany today!! I will be home tomorrow, maybe i will call!!! Coconut

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.