Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
226452_10151335572977309_1508952677_n.jpg
Miguel Guerrero passes away
Other images in post
Image Details
Poster Marty Offline
Posted 03/04/13 01:13 PM
Description
from a friend...

Miguel Guerrero (Mike of Mike and Lisa from Holiday Hotel) passed away last night. Went to their wedding 15 years ago and have known him since. He was a great guy and a good family man.

from David Childs:

This has got to stop! We are losing them too young in San Pedro! Mike and a great group of young guys was one of the first people I met when I stayed at Ruby's Hotel! Mike was one of the sweetest and honest people I met down there! Also a very handsome young man! I am saddened by his passing! Another way too soon!

Picture taken at Ruby's Hotel in 1986

Jorge Aldana:

Was a sad night in San Pedro... Prayers to Miguel Guerrero family... Prayer to his wife and kids... RIp Mike!
Dimensions 599x469
Size 47.36 KB
UBBCode
Thumbnail
Medium
Full

Comments
#459430 - 03/04/13 06:10 PM Re: Miguel Guerrero passes away [Re: Marty]
Bear Offline
How very very sad. My wife and I feel for his family especially his wife Lisa and his kids. A soon to be grandfather as well, There is no issue that can't be overcome in time; nothing is worth the price of ones life and the hell it leaves behind is worse than anything.

#459443 - 03/04/13 10:28 PM Re: Miguel Guerrero passes away [Re: Marty]
Hon Offline
Dan and I are devastated. He was the true definition of a wonderful person, loving husband, awesome father and amazing friend. This is the saddest of days frown

#459445 - 03/04/13 10:53 PM Re: Miguel Guerrero passes away [Re: Marty]
swanno Offline
Very very sad, our thoughts and prayers are with you Lisa

Colin and Marianne

#459449 - 03/04/13 11:35 PM Re: Miguel Guerrero passes away [Re: Marty]
Diane Campbell Offline
Devastating. Absolutely. What a wonderful young man - and what a horrible way to leave this life.

#459451 - 03/05/13 12:26 AM Re: Miguel Guerrero passes away [Re: Marty]
Tom Offline
Oh, what terrible news. Our sympathies go out to Lisa and the kids. He had so much left to do in this world. We will miss his smiling face. Gone much too young. He will be missed by so many people.

#459455 - 03/05/13 01:47 AM Re: Miguel Guerrero passes away [Re: Marty]
lovey and thurston Offline
We were devastated to hear of Miguel's passing. He was such a wonderful young man, loving husband and father. Our prayers and thoughts are with Lisa and the children and the Guerrero family. We will always cherish the memories of the years we knew Miguel. Our children and grandchildren always looked forward to seeing him when they came down. R.I.P. dear dear friend.

#459456 - 03/05/13 02:03 AM Re: Miguel Guerrero passes away [Re: Marty]
iluvbelize Offline
Devastating. Mike was always warm, kind and helpful, a really great guy. Our condolences to Lisa and the children and all his family and friends who were fortunate to share his life that ended way to soon.

#459481 - 03/05/13 05:06 AM Re: Miguel Guerrero passes away [Re: Marty]
Scuba do Offline
We join others in extending condolences to Lisa and the family and pray for peace to somehow wash over them in the coming days.

#459489 - 03/05/13 07:26 AM Re: Miguel Guerrero passes away [Re: Marty]
Laguna Punta Offline
Last saw Mike paying for flowers for Chico's funeral...now he is in need of flowers. My condolences to Lisa and the entire Guerrero and Nunez families. Very Sad.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 30 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,016 Topics
462,196 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.