Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#460882 03/23/13 08:13 PM
J
OP Offline
J
I'd like to say hello and thank everyone for the helpful info on this site. I am planning my honeymoon to Belize from August 26th to September 8th and plan on spending time in Ambergris Caye first, then Caye Caulker and ending the trip in the jungle near San Ignacio. We'll arrive at Ambergris Caye on Monday, August 26th and, based on my research so far, I am planning to stay at Mata Chica. Any strong opinions (positive or negative) on this hotel?

I'd like to do a sunset cruise with a few drinks on our first night (8/26) to unwind from the days travel and settle in to the island. Any recommendations?

I am also hoping to do some fishing and either snorkeling or, if we have time to get certified before coming, diving during our time on the Cayes. I am researching my options but would love some recommendations if you have them.

Thanks in Advance!

Mata Chica is an excellent choice for your honeymoon.
Beautiful rooms, good service, nice beach & pool. Quiet, elegant and unique.
Food is good and you are right next door to Rojo Lounge where you can also find some excellent dining,
If you arrive in the afternoon it probably doesn't make sense to do the sunset cruise that evening ..... sunset is early in the tropics and you might find you arrive too late to make the trip. check with the hotel for schedule and plan accordingly.
Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

R
R
Hello!
Absolute Belize offers tailor made vacations throughout Belize and we have worked with a lot of honeymoon clients. We don't charge for our services, everything costs the same as booking firectly and would love to help you create the perfect itinerary. Great choice for Mata Chica, although they will be closing for summer on August 31st. Send me a message and I will very happily help you create a fantastic itinerary.
Best
Rachael

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 298 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.