Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#461366 - 03/31/13 08:25 PM CONCH PEARL BUYER Job Opening
LaMoret Offline
Hello- Our company is adding several new Conch Pearl Buyer positions to our growing team in the Caribbean- one in Ambergris Caye, one in Belize city and another in Dangriga.

Our jewelry business has been operating for more than 15 years, and has a great product line. We have pearl suppliers in the Bahamas and along the northern coast of South America, and are now expanding in Belize.

The job is quite simple-- help us find, grade and purchase the pearls! You can work from home, and only need to have transportation to go meet with sellers. We provide all of the tools, training, etc. The company offers a great compensation program, bonus plan, expense allowance, etc.

If interested, please send me an email about yourself and I will provide more information! Thank you, David

Edited by LaMoret (03/31/13 08:26 PM)

#463257 - 04/27/13 10:07 PM Re: CONCH PEARL BUYER Job Opening [Re: LaMoret]
mrboogsie Offline
Good evening sir,

My name is Lyle Bullen Jr and i'm from the tiny island of Carriacou. I am interested in your program, i also am the owner of a very nice pearl that i would like to sell. I sometimes come across pearls from fishermen when they find them.

best regards

#466383 - 06/11/13 12:21 PM Re: CONCH PEARL BUYER Job Opening [Re: mrboogsie]
MichaelM Offline
Hello Mr. Bullen.
My name is Michael and I am interested in possibly using some conch pearls in some jewelry that I am designing. Can you give me some information about any that you have to sell?
Many thanks in advance.

#466384 - 06/11/13 12:26 PM Re: CONCH PEARL BUYER Job Opening [Re: LaMoret]
MichaelM Offline
Hello David,
I responded to a post by Mr. Bullen before seeing your post. I am interested in using some conch pearls in jewelry designs of my own. Can you give me some information about buying some pearls from you?
Thank you.

#478124 - 11/22/13 06:13 PM Re: CONCH PEARL BUYER Job Opening [Re: LaMoret]
pgpearl Offline
Hi i am from Punta Gorda and sometime get people here with pearls that do not know what to do with it, so i would like to be able to find sale for them. my email is pgbirdman@gmail.com and let me know how to go forward.

#485667 - 02/10/14 08:52 AM Re: CONCH PEARL BUYER Job Opening [Re: LaMoret]
belize20004 Offline
Hi my fisherman friend fond a nice white pearl who wants to buy it ??
to see picture of it send me a mail: freebog@yahoo.com

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,632 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,697 Topics
461,210 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.