Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Hey all, I am a month out from hitting the island, and I'd like to make sure I have the house provisioned well before I arrive. I know that for groceries I can hit up Matagrande or Lagniappe, or at least those are the two that have been recommended. Are they good to go with? I am at the Blue Dolphin house, if that's any concern.

BUT, beer is a big concern for my group. I know that there is a beer distributor on the island, and I am wondering if I can have them deliver cases to the house. I cannot find any contact info for them online. Can anyone advise on this issue?

P
P
Get it from the provisioning Companies you mention or it will be a hassle that far North.

P
P
Get it from the provisioning Companies you mention or it will be a hassle that far North and you're on holiday trying to avoid hassle.

B
OP Offline
B
I was thinking the same thing, but I was curious if the distributor would be able to do it interdependently.

P
P
Ask the people you booked the house through. They'll give you far more accurate info esp if it's via the ownners. Mark is here full time and will tell you straight.

S
S
Originally Posted by bullinthesand
I was thinking the same thing, but I was curious if the distributor would be able to do it interdependently.

I can't even get them to deliver to my business in town as scheduled never mind by boat out of town.

I don't know where Dolphin House is, but I've stayed 3 miles north several times. I've used Lagniappe at least 3 or 4 times. Their mark up on beer isn't that bad plus you'll probably want some food stuff from them anyway. It's plenty worth it. Keep it easy on yourself, you're on vacation.

Originally Posted by Belikin Joe
Keep it easy on yourself, you're on vacation.

Get on board with this suggestion...it's worth your time and your money...because your time is worth at least twice as much as your money when you're on vacation and you're not going to find an easier way to do it anyway.

D
D
http://www.matagrandegrocery.com/

Don't give it a second thought. They will take care of you.

DC

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.