Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#462224 - 04/12/13 12:14 PM VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW
Marty Offline

If you're looking for island vibes, beautiful weather, underwater adventure, reggae beats, and good people, travel on over to Caye Caulker, Belize! In this video, I reunite with my best friend Allie and get to know the island of Caye Caulker

Welcome to: Coastal Belize - Caye Caulker

Caye Caulker, a small 5-miles island off the coast of Belize, is a hidden jewel for backpackers and tourists. Less crowded than its bigger sister Caye Ambergris, this beautiful limestone island is the perfect place to enjoy the Carribean sea and to appreciate a wide range of activities including snorkeling and diving.

Source

#490554 - 05/07/14 11:56 AM Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW [Re: Marty]
Marty Offline

from Tony Rath

Video: Caye Caulker Belize

#491595 - 05/29/14 09:14 PM Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW [Re: Marty]
Marty Offline

Caye Caulker Belize Trip 2013

Yeah, its long. Yeah, its kinda boring. But you see the island for crying out loud and the music's good so deal with it. I'll make a better (see also: shorter, with more sea life) one for this year's trip. And it wont take me a year to edit.

#491599 - 05/29/14 10:44 PM Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW [Re: Marty]
reefenit Offline
Marty, you make me laugh....You are in Oregon to long. Eugene must be chillen ya bones

#491601 - 05/29/14 11:08 PM Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW [Re: Marty]
klcman Offline
you are aware that those are not Marty's shoots or accompanying texts, right?

#494966 - 08/25/14 10:56 AM Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW [Re: Marty]
Marty Offline

Caye Caulker Travel Video

The 1000 or so residents have traditionally made their living from the sea, specifically from the spiny lobsters and red snapper that inhabit its warm waters. It has also long been a budget travelers mecca, but in recent years, Travelists of all ages and incomes have begun to appreciate the islands unique atmosphere. On Caye Caulker, there are no cars, no fumes and no hassles, just white sandy beaches, balmy breezes, fresh seafood, azure waters and a fantastic barrier reef at its doorstep.

The easygoing attitude is due in part to the thriving Rastafarian culture on the Caye, which pulses to a reggae beat. If its not Bob Marley blaring from a boom box on the beach, its the latest in punta rock. Drumming groups gather on the beach and at local bars to get their Afro-Caribbean groove on. They play for themselves, but anybody is welcome to gather around and soak up the good vibes.

The island is an ideal base for snorkeling and diving adventures at the nearby reef. The northern part of the island -- a tempting destination for kayakers -- is mostly mangroves, which are home to an amazing variety of birdlife. Other than that, all visitors should be sure to schedule in plenty of time for swinging on a hammock and enjoying the breeze (which is indeed a legitimate activity on Caye Caulker).

#494983 - 08/25/14 04:35 PM Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW [Re: Marty]
MikeD Offline
Marty,

You forgot this one!

Caye Caulker, Belize

Caye Caulker in Belize, smaller than Ambergris Caye this little gem is laid back and colorful. Restaurants hotels hostels BBQs all filled with friendly people enjoying life and the sun. the island appears to be full of cute and sometimes rustic accommodations. Diving snorkeling fishing simply lying on a beach whatever you want you can get it here ..it might take a little longer than anywhere else though .. go slow is the local motto

#499799 - 01/11/15 10:15 AM Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW [Re: Marty]
Marty Offline

Caye Caulker - Belize

#502147 - 03/12/15 10:41 PM Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW [Re: Marty]
joey2angels Offline
Marty...I really enjoyed seeing those videos again....Thanks

#517071 - 08/24/16 11:32 AM Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW [Re: Marty]
Marty Offline

CNN special on Caye Caulker, Belize

Videography for CNN special on the island of Caye Caulker, Belize

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (JaHo, joekerland, 1 invisible), 46 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,026 Topics
462,221 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day