Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#463280 - 04/28/13 04:37 PM Licensed Real Estate Agent
Mayan Seaside Offline
Hi All,

Me again, I am wondering if anyone can email any recommendations for reliable, trustworthy, licensed real estate agents that will show us all applicable listings and possible have some good connections.

Thank you again.

Picasso Spirits
Spirit of Belize

#463283 - 04/28/13 05:53 PM Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent [Re: Mayan Seaside]
Juliat Offline
Hi Peter,

I am Canadian and on the island with exactly what you are looking for. Email

#463293 - 04/28/13 07:17 PM Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent [Re: Mayan Seaside]
Phil Offline
He asked for "reliable, trustworthy, licensed real estate agents". Qualify?

#463297 - 04/28/13 08:02 PM Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent [Re: Mayan Seaside]
Mary1220 Offline
I do not think Belize has a requirement for real estate agents to be licensed?
So if you are looking for US licensed or Canada Licensed agent you need to inquire about their license.

#463310 - 04/29/13 07:36 AM Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent [Re: ]
leafish Offline
Please check out Juliat, Look her up on trip advisor at sands villas and BYC. Be careful

#463314 - 04/29/13 08:27 AM Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent [Re: Mayan Seaside]
seashell Offline
Shouldn't matter. They aren't looking for a condo and juliat can call Sand Villas "villas" if they want to, but near as I can tell they are apartment condos. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

#463316 - 04/29/13 09:02 AM Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent [Re: Mayan Seaside]
Phil Offline
baba Boey not sure if you are here but from what I see and hear the opposite is true of the Agents. They are generally - well the good established ones - doing very well with lots of sales and are all very pleased with how the market looks. Last year was more like your description - but I am not in the business I hasten to add.

#463317 - 04/29/13 09:29 AM Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent [Re: Phil]
AC Lover Offline
You don't know what you are talking about, and I am not a real estate sales person.
I live here on San Pedro and have for the last 8 years, and have a successful business. So far this has been the best year for real estate sales since 2007. Many expensive homes, in addition to condos, have been sold. As far as good agents, there are a number of them.
This Chat Board is full of people who add their comments, and don't have a clue about what they are saying.....sad.

#463320 - 04/29/13 10:42 AM Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent [Re: AC Lover]
Poppie Offline
AC Lover, Perhaps Baba was just trying to WARN people NOT to do business with a CERTAIN person or CONDO/VILLA complex. As they are all over this message bd.
Yes San Pedro does have a FEW good , HONEST real estate companies.
Some have been here for many yrs and some developers have completed complexes in less than 7-8 yrs and no problems.We are individuals that live or bought here should help folks by waring them of the bad ones..YES?

#463329 - 04/29/13 01:02 PM Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent [Re: Mayan Seaside]
ScubaLdy Offline
About 9 years ago there was an animated conversation at Wet Willy's about a nice guy this certain man who had just been deported to the USA and jailed on fraud charges. It was mostly women talking. Out of the background a very quiet man simply said "I never met a con man who wasn't a nice guy."
Take only pictures leave only bubbles

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 43 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,635 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,718 Topics
461,262 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.