Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#463357 - 04/29/13 05:49 PM Zumba Fitness in Belize - Charity events in May
FlowerChild Offline
Hi Friends,

I will be coming to Belize in May and will be doing a few fundraisers on the island. I'm a licensed Zumba® fitness instructor in the states as well as a home owner in San Pedro. I will be doing a two hour zumba® fitness class and I'd love for you to join the event as well as help spread the word. The first fundraiser will be on Friday, May 24th at the San Pedro High School Auditorium. The zumbathon® will be $10bz, tickets will go on sale at 5:30pm and the event will start at 6pm (promptly, not island time laugh )

The zumbathon® is to benefit the Saga Humane Society's Snip Campaign. I hope you will come out for a fun event and help raise money and show support for a very worthy cause.

To join the event, please visit my facbook event page. https://www.facebook.com/events/331155133654898/
It is listed under Zumbathon charity event in Belize w/Karen Mielcarek
Once you join the event page (if you plan to attend), please feel free to use the "invite" button to invite your friends and neighbors.

I will be doing a second zumbathon® on the island for the San Pedro Sailing Club. That event will take place on Monday, May 27th. We are still confirming times and information will be available soon.

Thanks so much for your time and attention. If you are new to zumba® and would like to learn more, please visit my webpage at www.karenmielcarek.zumba.com or the official website at zumba.com.

#463471 - 05/01/13 09:39 AM Re: Zumba Fitness in Belize - Charity events in May [Re: FlowerChild]
tacogirl Offline
Nice both great causes FlowerChild smile
tacogirl Facebook, Belize Life Linked In - Belize info & images https://www.facebook.com/tacogirl

#463472 - 05/01/13 10:06 AM Re: Zumba Fitness in Belize - Charity events in May [Re: FlowerChild]
FlowerChild Offline
Thanks taco girl :-) Would love for you to mention the event in passing to your friends. Feel free to visit the event page and use the "invite" button to spread the word.

I will also be doing a zumbatomic® class, which is zumba for kids for the sailing club about an hour before the zumbathon® for the adults. It's a great program for children.

Hope to see you there!

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (Marty, 2 invisible), 51 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,636 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,724 Topics
461,271 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.