Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16 >
Topic Options
#46488 - 12/30/01 06:06 AM 2nd week of February
mark0716 Offline
Anybody going to be in AC the second week of February? We will arrive 2/9, and will be at Ramon's. Would like to find others who will be diving.

#46489 - 12/31/01 01:19 AM Re: 2nd week of February
GRAFFICE Offline
WE'LL BE THERE 10TH THRU 15TH.HAVE A COUPLE OTHER BELIZEAN ADVENTURES PRIOR TO SP- GOING TO PLACENCIA AND CAULKER BEFORE ARRIVAL AT THE ISLAND. DID YOU KNOW IT WILL BE CARNIVAL TIME?LET US KNOW AND WE'LL TRY TO HOOK UP. OUR EMAIL IS LISTED-----HAVE FUN DUANE AND BARB

#46490 - 12/31/01 05:06 PM Re: 2nd week of February
snowbird Offline
We'll be there also - no diving tho, we'll be snorkeling, sailing and just enjoying! Stop by Lily's porch one night, we'll be hanging there.

#46491 - 01/17/02 06:35 AM Re: 2nd week of February
CandaRJ Offline
My wife and I will be in Ambergris Caye on Feb. 15/16 and possibly the 17. We are going to be in belize for about 11 days touring as much as we can. The two of us are very interested in diving. In Fact, we are looking to get togther with a group of fun people to dive the Blue Hole with. From what I understand you need a minimum of 6 people to go on that 3 tank dive. (our first choice for taking this dive is Feb. 16 (cost approx. $185 US each)) Let me know if you are interested in joining us, and/or any diving information which you have found.
thanks, RJ and Jen

#46492 - 01/17/02 08:22 AM Re: 2nd week of February
Bubbles Offline
I will be in San Pedro 7th-23rd and have a lot of diving lined up (and maybe a party or two). Email me at reefman@pcez and we'll connect.

#46493 - 01/17/02 04:38 PM Re: 2nd week of February
Jack-A-Roe Offline
Like snowbird, we're not diving but just enjoying all the rest that San Pedro has to offer from 2/13-22. We're right next door at the Mayan Princess so maybe we'll give a yell at Lily's. We stayed at Lily's last year and really enjoyed the top porch. And we also spent alot of time at BC's munching down the great chicken burritos for lunch, along with some very tastey beverages, all served by the beautiful Jennifer. Can't wait. Less than a month to go!

#46494 - 01/17/02 09:26 PM Re: 2nd week of February
Canuk-tuk Offline
Me and the missus will be there till the 16th. I enjoy diving, still a novice. Missus only snorkles. Want to do the blue Hole as well. Staying at Bananna Beach. Maybe we'll connect. Maybe have to tip one or two. Can't wait.

#46495 - 01/18/02 12:39 AM Re: 2nd week of February
frozen north Offline
We are down there until Feb.18 and will be doing some diving as well.
Haven't done a lot of diving so not sure if we will tackle the Blue Hole, just enjoy the easy dives.
Staying by Banyan Bay.

#46496 - 01/18/02 12:58 AM Re: 2nd week of February
CandaRJ Offline
Has anyone heard anything about Barefoot Diving? (Possitive or Negative) I'm looking into the package which includes 5 dives and an overnight at Sanborne Caye.

#46497 - 01/18/02 01:37 AM Re: 2nd week of February
mark0716 Offline
Looks like there are going to be a lot of party animals on AC next month. We have done some research, and I think Debbie and I will be diving through Hustler. They had very good recommendations and the best prices.

I have done the Blue Hole and its great, but Debbie is going to want to do some tamer things, at least at first [but she's not a woosey]. We would like to meet for diving or just to meet. We keep hearing about all of the great libations, so I assume that will be a part of the meeting.

Email is mchambers72@home.com.

Debbie and Mark

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (steeplejack, 1 invisible), 46 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,670 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,015 Topics
462,188 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.