Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#464907 - 05/21/13 09:28 PM shipping to Belize
sandyjeff Offline
Hi, Can anyone tell me one of the companies to use to have things shipped from ebay to them, then to Belize? I thought I saw it on this forum but after a search, cannot find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

#464908 - 05/21/13 09:52 PM Re: shipping to Belize [Re: sandyjeff]
Judyann H. Offline
Manray Express....Contact Scott Lyons at lyons@manrayexpress.com or Mitch Quigley at mitch@manrayexpress.com

We've shipped little things and are now beginning to ship big things. They deliver right to us at the Restaurant....Good luck, let us know how it goes.....

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com

#465187 - 05/25/13 10:36 AM Re: shipping to Belize [Re: sandyjeff]
ron Offline
I have used Hyde Shipping in Miami for years with excellent results. Recently a friend had 2 fishing reels shipped by Hyde and although it cost him about $75 he received his reels no problem. He did have to clear customs to get them. You can do that yourself just be prepared to spend a few hours at custom. If you have alot of stuff you can get a Belizean customs broker. Hyde will hold and consolidate your shipment until you are ready to ship. I have often done that as well.

#465193 - 05/25/13 11:57 AM Re: shipping to Belize [Re: sandyjeff]
dabunk Offline
We had ebay stuff sent directly to Belize if we spoke and made arrangements with the seller before hand. If they did not want to we had it sent to friends and they resent to us in Belize.

#465221 - 05/26/13 10:47 AM Re: shipping to Belize [Re: sandyjeff]
catdance62 Offline
about how long does it take to get packages from the US to Belize the standard way (regular Mail)

Edited by catdance62 (05/26/13 10:47 AM)

#465240 - 05/26/13 01:15 PM Re: shipping to Belize [Re: sandyjeff]
Cara Offline
My experience has been two weeks.

#465243 - 05/26/13 02:33 PM Re: shipping to Belize [Re: sandyjeff]
Surendra Offline
We use Cayo Cargo. They drive everything from the US every two weeks and clear customs etc for you. In the US their address is 9007, Wrenwood Circle, Houston, TX 77099. They charge $1.25 per lb and any duty to get it into Belize and deliver for that price anywhere on the mainland. For San Pedro they then send it on Tropic or the barge depending on what you request. For large items the barge is the cheapest way to go and they will deliver to your home. Their US number is 281-733-0198.Their Belize number is 6703246 and email is cayocargobelize@yahoo.com

#465253 - 05/27/13 12:04 AM Re: shipping to Belize [Re: sandyjeff]
sandyjeff Offline
Thanks everyone for all the good advice.

#465271 - 05/27/13 11:09 AM Re: shipping to Belize [Re: sandyjeff]
catdance62 Offline
thanks for the responses

#467284 - 06/26/13 01:39 PM Re: shipping to Belize [Re: Surendra]
sandyjeff Offline
Hi, I am in the process of using Cayo Cargo for an item I ordered from the States. Their communication has been spotty at best. Have you found that to be the case? I guess I am a bit nervous since this is my first time doing this / using them. My item was delivered to them on Monday, signed for by them and I have called them and emailed them several times w no response. Any suggestions? Is this the norm? thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 44 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,027 Topics
462,224 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.