Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
kwalk12 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
My question is we are coming to Belizean Shores on June 14th and we will be coming to town on multiple occasions. Is there anyway to get to town that doesn't involve a boat (because of the bridge)? Also, if we stay and enjoy a few pops at night and we stay in town longer than the boat is open, how do we get back to our hotel? Just trying to cover all our options and research as much as possible so we aren't stuck.

Getting to town by bike is do-able during bridge repair.
Perhaps your resort is planning something appropriate to make travel easier for you - best to ask them specifically.

Boat runs pretty late if you are in town having a drink - and you can also arrange a private water taxi.

Hopefully bridge will be open by the time you come!

K
kwalk12 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
thx Diane but what it sounds like i doubt it...we are there in approx 15 days.

Our first trip to Belize was to Belizean Shores. We had the same concerns. Turns out, we didn't need to stress. The water taxi is reliable and adviseable over ground transportation up that far (sorry Elbert, I know it's not THAT far smile. Relax and enjoy!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Last Boat North is 10:30. It was much later in the evening in the past but I just checked and 10:30 is it.
If we can half way believe the 'Two-Weeks' closure for the bridge repair, by June 15th when you arrive it will be four weeks so there is a chance the bridge could be open again...but that is only twice as long as predicted and most are betting longer.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.