Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

San Pedro may be known for many wondrous assets such as the reef and white sand beaches, but for the younger generations that reside here it's all about the late night activities. Clubbing, like many of my fellow counter parts is one of my favorite naughty habits. After a long night of dancing and sharing a couple cocktails with friends you may become a victim of the "late night munchies". You may ask yourself "where can food be gotten in the wee hours of the morning?"

Well let me tell you that is no problem here in the island. Perfectly located in the vicinity of the two hottest clubs of Ambergris Caye, Central Park offer great late night treats to all party lovers. Several vendors set up stalls at the twilight and sell food until about sunset. The variety of food encompasses everything from hotdogs to the Belizean favorite rice and beans. After a night of sinful alcohol consumption you may choose to experiment with your food a little, how about trying a Special Burger? The Special Burger is not your ordinary restaurant burger. A hot dog sausage, bacon, grilled chicken breast, cheese and a burger patty are stuffed between toasty burger buns, let's not forget the veggies are also there. No calorie counting here! The delicious concoction can kick any taste bud into over drive. As for who created this island treat no one knows, but who cares when it taste so good.

If you're looking for something a little more lean (if that's even possible), try the late night version of a taco. Two semi fried corn tortillas topped with your choice of saut�ed beef or grilled chicken and pico de gallo sauce. Best eaten right off the grill! Or maybe you're interested in having a burrito. Does saut�ed beef or grilled chicken with pico de gallo, cheese and beans all wrapped in a warm flour tortilla, sound tempting?

Whatever your choice is, rest assured it will be a great tasting experience. For all those party loving fellas out there, if you're in San Pedro and go out clubbing or bar hopping satisfy those late night munchies with San Pedro's infamous park food at the end of your night.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see more photos in in the San Pedro Sun

" A hot dog sausage, bacon, grilled chicken breast, cheese and a burger patty are stuffed between toasty burger buns, let's not forget the veggies are also there"......

.....This is one of our favorite after-club delights....Maybe it's just the booze-appetite talking, however this is an unbelievably awesome sandwich.......I'm a trained Chef with a degree in Health & Nutrition and some of my past professors would flunk me over saying so....But I love this sandwich!

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
your past professors were in line ahead of you...

smile

Last edited by Judyann H.; 06/02/13 08:18 AM.

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 267 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.