Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#465868 06/04/13 08:25 AM
OP Offline
wink So, anything new about the Mexican Govt building the road from north to south? shocked

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
R
R
You must of seen the same news about them not completing the road as per agreement with the USA and now there is a road to no where going to their border.

I guess the North/South road (Corona Highway) was higher on the list and will get done first. wink

Jim
Formerly from somewhere on a beach in Belize
They oughta dust off the old blueprints for the monorail laugh

I've already told you more than I know.
What ever happened to Corona Steve:)?

I thought we agreed this Mexico Road was total BS, You guys still smokin that stuff?

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
R
R
Of course the highway is BS, elbert. That plan was scrapped as old technology and the new plan is to test a new floating 310mph bullet train between Mexico and San Pedro. Belize is partnering with Japan on this one.

Many advantages to this such as getting produce quickly to market and increased tourism in both directions. There may be one stop on the proposed route at White Sands Dive Shop. smile

Jim
Formerly from somewhere on a beach in Belize
OP Offline
Originally Posted by ragman
Of course the highway is BS, elbert. That plan was scrapped as old technology and the new plan is to test a new floating 310mph bullet train between Mexico and San Pedro. Belize is partnering with Japan on this one.

Many advantages to this such as getting produce quickly to market and increased tourism in both directions. There may be one stop on the proposed route at White Sands Dive Shop. smile

Jim, I think the monorail would be cheaper to build than the high speed train idea. Less ground disturbance. Elbert would have to build a platform with a ladder though! grin

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
QUESTION: Can barges make it through the Belize/Mexico Cut? If so why not bring stuff in that way? How far is it from Rocky Point to Mexico?

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
No

White Sands Dive Shop
:-) It would mean going outside the reef and then back inside. Even if a barge could fit in the little channel, which it won't)
a barge going outside and then through the cut at Tranquility would be a disaster. ...keep thinking!

White Sands Dive Shop

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 116 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.