Everyone,

My boyfriend and I just got back from the wonderful town of San Pedro after spending an unbelievable 6 days in the sun.

My biggest concern while we were there was the food and the restaurants. It was something that I really had to adapt to, but I wanted to make sure and note some of the best!
1. Rico's is a beach restaurant at Banyon Bay Hotel south of San Pedro. Everything on the lunch menu is awesome and you cannot go wrong with the chicken enchiladas or the shrimp burritos. After your meal, ask the staff about their pet moray eels that you can feed off the side of the cabana by the beach. There are about 8 eels that you can feed your left over chicken.
2. Sweet Basil is a NY style deli north of San Pedro past the cut. They have the best deli sandwiches with the freshessst of veggies that you could ask for. Dont miss it!
3. Fido's is the best bar on the beach but get their early to take advantage of their awesome food. The service is excellent there and you may want to try the surf n' turf which is a great lobster tail and a filet mignon or the beer battered shrimp. It is the best! Also, tell the bartender, Douglas, that Michael and Brandi from Texas said hi!
4. Caliente Restuarant has very tasty food and great service. You may want to catch dinner at Caliente's right before the Chicken Drop at Pier Lounge on Wed. nights. You will have a great night with a belly full of wonderful food.