After being much too busy for the last two years, the Reaper family made the trek back to Belize. This time as tourists, lacking our 150+ other travel pals. This time we just brought my Sister in law, brother in law, niece and two nephews along for the ride.
It was wonderful seeing all of our old pals, meeting new ones and just enjoying all things Belize. We motored north by golf cart exploring, boated to Lamanai with Daniel Nunez and his daughter Genesis, played golf on Caye Chapel with the usual cast of characters, enjoyed key lime pie from the Blue Water Grill, lobster burritos at Waraguma, rum punch at the Palapa Bar, Belikins at BC's, Hurricanes and Ernie and Carlo's new joint, hanging at Pedro's, Jet skiing, swimming at the SunBreeze, playing with the sharks and rays at Hol Chan and laughing with so many good friends!
My favorite excursion by far was flying with Solomon Williams. Solomon lived with us in San Diego for just over a year while he worked on all of his pilot ratings. He had me meet him at Tropic and we flew the AirVan over to Orange Walk to pick up six passengers. It was great to see him in action and watch him live his dream. Many message boarders sent some $$$'s towards his flight training. He is so appreciative of all the help everyone gave him.
As all trips to Belize go, we just didn't have time to see everyone we wanted to and heavy rain kept us from boating north to Portofino and Rojo for dinners.
All in all a wonderful family vacation, the in laws loved it and we vowed to be back sooner than later.